Notícias do mundo Nintendo

E as imagens a 1280x1024... Afinal como é? Os jogos são a maior resolução que a consola debita?
Ou isto são imagens da X360 quando era beta e foram lançados para "ilustrar"?

E as imagens a 1280x1024... Afinal como é? Os jogos são a maior resolução que a consola debita?
Ou isto são imagens da X360 quando era beta e foram lançados para "ilustrar"?
Screenshots para press release hoje em dia são assim.

Mas a build é efectivamente (pelo que foi indicado) a da Wii (ou representativo do que esperar da Wii).

Eles (ubisoft) fazem o mesmo com o Rayman e mesmo Red Steel (que é exclusivo) por isso...

Mas como fazem snapshots com esta resolução? Redimensionam a imagem, ou é o próprio devkit que o faz?
Neste caso... É o próprio Devkit, deve ser à resolução que está a correr lá.

Não é raro os developers darem screenshots originalmente em Standard Definition com upscale forçado para sites no entanto.

Hoje em dia acima de tudo dão-se imagens representativas da build de um jogo, e evita-se dar "actual screenshots" de como corre na consola, ou seja... screenshots com carradas de AA e AF que não são feitos quando na consola e/ou downscale de imagens para standard definition (em consolas current gen); como que supersampling.

Acerca do design da Wii:
“The Design That Nobody Hates”

Mr.Takamoto is in charge of the structure of Wii console and Wiimote. Wii’s smallness — “the size of three DVD cases” — is one of the great feature of Wii console. Actually, Mr.Iwata was stacking three DVD cases, and said “I want Wii to be small like this”. Mr.Takamoto got bewildered rather than amazed. At first, he couldn’t understand why he have to make Wii such a small machine, but he was getting it gradually. Wii should be “unobtrusive presence” in living room. There are a lot of audio-video equipments around the TV, and Wii have to set near the TV because of the pointing device of Wiimote. Spaces between TV and AV equipments are very limited, so he understood that Wii have to be small. “The size of 2 DVD cases” was impossible, but they achieved “the size of 3 DVD cases”.

Mr.Takamoto told that The hardest thing was disc drive, which have to be almost the same width of one DVD case. If disc drive became thinner, it became more breakable. There are a lot of earlier age users, so Nintendo have a very strict standard. After a lot of trials and errors, they finally got it by internal reinforcing pad.

He also told that they strained at using slot-in drive. If they decided to use GameCube-like disc drive (opening the top to change discs), the width of the drive could be thinner, the cost could be cheaper, and the decay durability be better. But, as he said before, the space near TV is very limited, so they thought that Wii-users feel more comfortable by using slot-in for changeing discs.

Mr.Ashida is in charge of the design of the Wii console, the Wiimote, the package and the logo. They don’t want to make it like a mad woman’s breakfast around the TV. Not only the matter of size but also shape. Nintendo64 had a lot of curves in its shape, so it was difficult to find the place to set it. On the other hand, the design of GameCube was “the design of toy”. From SNES, the designs of Nintendo’s console was like a toy, and this was intentional attempt. But the average of the ages of users has changed, he feels that the balance between the “toy-like” design and the “AV-equipment-like” design is very important. The keywords are, “the design that nobody hates”. Not a toy, not a AV equipment, they want Wii to be a kind of interior accessories. Mr.Ashida decided to form Wii-design team. The designs of Nintendo console used to pruduced by one designer, but this time, he consulted widely with young designers inside Nintendo.

The turing point was the idea of the stand. Young desiner produced the Wii’s stand, and it allows representing new shape by combine Wii with it. A few weeks before E3(2005), Mr.Ashida and his team finished this design. At the first presentation to Mr. Iwata, they got the go-ahead. Then, the design was made in public at E3, and Mr.Ashida was very, very surprized because he
didn’t know that the design was to be displayed at E3 2005.
Fonte: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/topics/interview/vol1/02.html

What might happen on Sept. 14

Some news have came up on what might be revealed!

What you are about to read is speculation. None of this have been confirmed!

From IGN forums

I absolutely SWEAR to you all that you'll be getting the price, release date, list of games that will launch with the system, and a list of what comes with console itself on the 14th.

You know the drill, though. I can't spoil who my source is as he would kill me. I've known him for 9 years, and I'd trust him with my life. He got into Nintendo (or more accurately, NST) in 2000, by taking the classes at Digipen and getting on from there, as many Digipen students do.

I've seen how many people are complaining about how if Nintendo doesn't spill all on the 14th, they're going to be extremely upset, complete with the "Nintendo is stupid" rants and sudden lack of faith in the company. I can't sit back and let you people get upset over a lack of information at conference that is still six days away. You will get the information you want on the 14th.

The price will not disappoint. The date will not disappoint. The games will not disappoint, obviously. What comes in the box might disappoint a few of you, though. Nintendo is going to pack in the console itself of course, with two Wii remotes and two nunchuck attachments. As far as my source knows though, you won't be getting the classic controller packed in. Nintendo will also be deciding on the 13th, the day before the conference in other words, whether or not to add an SD memory card to the list of things included in the box.

To make up for the lack of the classic controller at launch, Nintendo is planning to pack in Wii Sports. The whole point behind the Wii is to get everyone in the family interested in gaming. Nintendo figures that two Wii remote and nunchuck controllers and Wii Sports will be an immediate hook for the audience they're aiming for. Many people remember those NES sports games as some of their favorite NES games. (RBI Baseball, anyone?) Nintendo is hoping to snag older fans back with this Wii Sports title. They're also hoping that older non-gamers (specifically, the parents that had kids that played games during the NES era) see the ease of the controller, remember that their kids played the NES versions, and gain an interest in Wii Sports themselves.

If you don't believe me now, you will in six days. So sit back, play your Gamecube for a few final memories before you pack it away and replace it with the Wii, and be ready for the 14th. You'll all be very happy.

Posted by Matt.

I totally agree with the price and release date being announced. Not so sure on two controllers and wii sports with the system.
Fonte: http://www.wii-x2.com/index.php?id=270

:D

Acerca do Launch:
£149 Wii set for November

There’s still a week to go until Nintendo officially announces the details of the Wii launch – but MCV can reveal that the new console will hit retail by November 24th, it will be priced at £149 and stock will be plentiful.
Nintendo is remaining tight-lipped until its conferences next week, which take place on Thursday September 14th in the US and Japan, followed by Friday September 15th in Europe.

But MCV believes that Nintendo has chosen to launch its next generation console at £149, a figure that falls slap bang in the middle of the varying estimates that have been discussed for months. This makes Wii £50 cheaper than the Core Xbox 360 Pack and an estimated £275 cheaper than PS3.

Though the final details were thrashed out before the news of PS3’s delay emerged, a planned release to coincide with Thanksgiving in the US is anticipated. MCV expects Wii to launch shortly before Friday November 24th in the UK, giving it a lengthy spell at retail in the run-up to Christmas.

Senior industry sources have confirmed to MCV that Wii stock availability will not be an issue in the UK, with plentiful supplies anticipated for both the November launch and the Christmas run-in. This should eradicate any pre-order woes and will be enough to satisfy demand across retail.
Fonte: http://www.mcvuk.com/newsitem.php?id=24356

Resposta da Nintendo:
"They're definitely not right," says Nintendo UK boss

Nintendo UK boss David Yarnton has told that reports the Wii will retail for GBP 149 and will be in shops shortly before November 24 are "definitely not right".

The claims, which appeared in an article by trade publication MCV, are "only speculation, and definitely not fact," according to Yarnton.

"They're not far off, but they're definitely not right,".

As previously announced, Nintendo is holding a Wii press event in London next Friday, where it is set to reveal the official price point and launch date for the console.

"We will be announcing more details then," Yarnton confirmed.
Fonte: http://gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=19573

£149 = ~219.5€

vamos esperar pra ver então..

se não estão muito longe da verdade.... espero que seja pra menos!!! e não pra mais.....

será que é desta que compro uma consola ???

Acho bem que venha já os dois comandos + Wii Games, vai ser engraçado ver a familia a se juntar na sala, não para ver um filme mas para jogar :D

"They're not far off, but they're definitely not right,".

O preço deve estar certo, a data é que não ... E assim espero :D

Caixas para jogos da Wii?

2006051312wiigamecasecopytw0.png

2006051312wiigamecase2copytr2.png

Fonte: http://darkzero.co.uk/v4/games/news/9751/nintendo-patents-wii-game-case

Pangya, Novas Imagens:
h10459728panya01jpgah0.jpg

h10459728panya02jpgru1.jpg

h10459728panya03jpgbp6.jpg

h10459728panya04jpgjq9.jpg

Anuncio de Rayman, na Hobby Consolas Espanhola:
rayman1nh6.jpg

Novembro?

O site Play-Nintendo revelou a lista dos primeiros jogos da consola virtual da Wii. Sem qualquer confirmação oficial, claro está.

Segundo o site Play-Nintendo, o Virtual Console da Wii vai abrir as suas portas com 26 jogos.

Para os menos atentos, trata-se de um serviço online da Nintendo, graças ao qual poderemos fazer download de clássicos vindos da NES, N64, PC Engine e MegaDrive. O preço ainda não foi revelado.

Voltando ao departamento dos rumores, fiquem a conhecer a tal lista não confirmada... nem desmentida.

Bonk's Adventure

Castlevania

Duck Hunt

Excitebike

F-Zero

Kid Icarus

The Legend of Zelda

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Mario Kart 64

Metroid

Mortal Kombat

New Adventure Island

Ninja Gaiden

OutRun

Pac-Man

The Prince of Persia

Punch-Out

R-Type

Rayman 2

Sonic the Hedgehog

Star Fox

Super Mario 64

Super Mario Bros

Super Mario Kart

Super Mario World

Tecmo Bow

info @ Gameover

Bem apesar de ser um rumor, para um lineup inicial não está muito mau, pelo menos no super mario world vou-me viciar :)

Para alem do Duck Hunt, Prince of Persia e Mario World os outros titulos nao me aprecem muito aliciantes..eheh

No entanto outros como Far Cry, CoD3, Splinter Cell etc.. hum...sao muito aliciantes.

Continuo à espera que a Nintendo consiga licenciar os jogões da Jaguar.

Os jogos da Nintendo vão ter que aparecer. Os Super Marios, Donkey Kongs, etc...
Por isso até lá isso vai crescer. E muito.

Biohazard Umbrella Chronicles Revealed
Umbrella Corp invades the Wii!

September 13, 2006 - In this week's Famitsu magazine, the publication revealed in their Wii section some mention about a new Biohazard game, entitled Biohazard: Umbrella Chronicles. Dubbed as an action game headed by Kawada Masachika, the man who was responsible for the PS2 port of Resident Evil 4, the game's story and characters have yet to be revealed, you can probably take a few guesses as to who's going to show up based on the title of the game.

The article reveals very little about the title, even to suggest that the game will somehow make use of the Wii's remote to manipulate your weapons. I suppose that's something. So far there has been little details about the game so far, and the screenshots that were included with Famitsu's preview make everything even more confusing; one screenshot depicts what seems like an old fashioned dining hall much like the one from the first Resident Evil game, as well as a door that's been blown to bits by some sort of weapon.
Fonte: http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/732/732520p1.html

Back