[SkinMod] Foobar2000

Esta thread levou-me a mexer mais um bocado no foobar...
A config que estou a usar:iFoo

Vista only :'( (devido às transparencias)
preview_ifoo_mini2.png

Versão XP
bubbabyte_skin_preview.jpg

Well i did something....

Problems:

Can`t get covers for this....

The colibri letters, in the middle have something wrong, as you can see.......

I also use this program to record, haven`t try it, yet....

Tks,

you have to enable cleartype textsharpening in windows. and you also have to install the font "birth of a hero" and "birth of a hero invert"
covers have to be saved as folder.jpg to the folder of the album.

Hi radecke nice themes you got there :)

I currently using one of them and I have some questions for you ...

How is the cover art managed? It "caches" the cover info during the program execution right? This leads to lots of memory usage. For a person like me, that is always shuffling songs, foobar reaches 270 000K (plus) in a matter of minutes.

Shouldn't it read the "folder.jpg" from the song folder every time the song plays? Or this stuff is done by the cover art plugin and it's nothing to do with your theme?

And by the way, where can I configure de cover art plugin? Things like cover refresh and cover path definition are not possible?

Thank you ... and keep going with the nice job :)

it sounds like that this is a bug. the memory usage of my foobar is at about 60mb all the time. and there is no cover art plugin in my skin ;) it's coded in panels ui and you would have to modify a lot of code to change it to a different path.
i recommend to save the images as folder.jpg

Bem... eu até personalizava um pouco o meu foobar2000, nada como o que se vê por aqui, com o Columns UI e fazia um layout a meu gosto, mas sempre muito simples (com os álbuns de lado e alguma info e tal). Mas desde que saiu a versão 0.9.5.x deixei de precisar disso. A standard UI já me deixa fazer +/- tudo o que fazia no Columns UI. Até suponho que fique mais leve!! Então até já nem tenho o component, e respectivos paineis extra, instalados xD

Tenho o foobar 'equipado' com LTTM, Foolars e Foonion.
Se alguém precisar de um tutorial de como fazer, manda uma mensagem privada ou poste aqui que eu arranjo-vos tutorial em português.

Back