Ati R680 @ HD3870X2

23xxxK em default??

Parece limitado pelo CPU... deviam ter subido a resolução.

Mas nos outros jogos testados ainda sacam bons ganhos em CFX. Pelo menos o FEAR sempre foi uma aplicação muito amigável de sistemas multigpu. Ainda me lembro quando houve aquele frenezim do QuadSLI, que era uma das poucas aplicações funcionava bem com 4 GPUs.

Sapphire Prepares WaterCooled Atomic Radeon HD 3870 X2

After Chinese New Year (that is, after February 11th) Sapphire Technology will start selling a Radeon HD 3870 X2 graphics card with factory water cooling setup, they call it “Atomic WaterCooled” and claim to offer ultra high performance. By the looks of it below, it first reminds me of the soon released CoolIT water block, secondly of the Leadtek WinFast PX8800 ULTRA Leviathan. In fact, if you look closely at the Leviathan card you'll notice they both use the same cooling unit, perhaps the difference comes in the water block design only. Pricing and clock speeds of the Atomic WaterCooled X2 are unknown at this stage.

TweakTown

TechPowerUp

cumps

Tenho de admitir... esta relação preço performance superou as minhas expectativas... no período de uma semana é a segunda palmadinha k a ATI m dá nas costas... porreiro, tenho de ver se consigo experimentar uma bixaninha dessas! Mas tenho de ver mesmo é jogos... e varios... o 3DMark tb tem as suas manhas!!!

Congrats pa ATI

EDIT

Só vi agora esta review que postaram acima.. isto foi uma excepção como é claro, mas lá k é estranho é, k ganda trepa k levou no Crysis a 1600x1200-8AF deve ser mais proxima a 1920x1200, que é a resuloção k me interessa, pois é a nativa do meu monitor!

Mas fora isso portou-se mto bem... e a Ultra continua a ser uma rainha, ao tempo k tem de vida, n m lembro d tal longevidade!!!

hd_3870_x2_crysis.gif

Última edição:
pelos vistos alem daquela driver beta 451.2 de dia 23 janeiro , ha ainda uma outra Cat 8.1 beta de dia 28 Janeiro (apenas para Vista) que esta no site da HIS que basicamente é igual á catalyst 8.1 com um Hotfix !

na guru3d dizem que crossfireX funciona com essa driver :

I have the beta cat 8.1 xfire driver dated Jan 28th. Its the same driver as 8.1 but improvements for the HD3870 X2. So far xfire works just fine, but im sure the next driver will bring better performance.

here is the link to HIS website for the driver. Its the very first driver on the list. Be warned its about 140MB for the driver....

http://www.hisdigital.com/html/driver.php

http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=252389

(aqui nao funkam)

cumps

Última edição:
AMD Radeon HD 3870 X2 Sanity Check

Final Words

This is a step beyond what NVIDIA offers with single card multiGPU 7950 GX2 cards in form factor and ease of use. While any multiGPU solution will still not be able to improve performance across the board, more game makers are aware of the need to consider this problem now than in years past.

We have also often favored NVIDIA's multiGPU solutions because ease of use, driver support, and compatibility were head and feet above AMD's CrossFire. This launch not only shows that AMD is committed to their multiGPU business, but that we are finally seeing AMD put multiGPU pressure on NVIDIA. This raises the bar on the way multiGPU systems should work and NVIDIA had better be paying attention.

Our hope is that AMD will continue to push forward to make sure that new games coming out will have full CrossFire support. AMD has really come through on this one, and we certainly hope they can keep up their commitment to delivering quality multiGPU drivers and hardware going forward.
http://www.anandtech.com/video/showdoc.aspx?i=3219&p=1

Parece que tão a ir bem encaminhadas as coisas. Venha o proximo set de drivers para melhorar ainda mais.

AMD CrossFire X Support for Quad-GPUs to Arrive in March

TG Daily claims that ATI's CrossFire X support for up to four graphics processing units, will arrive in March when a new Catalyst 8.3 driver package is released. Version 8.3 will surface, as the number indicates, in mid-March. This will be the first ever driver to support CrossFire X and scale right the performance of triple and quad-GPUs within one system. TG Daily also indicated that "Catalyst 8.3 is an important milestone for AMD in 2008 and might mean much more than just another driver." Expect hardware review sites to publish their Crossfire X reviews in the second week of March when Germany’s CeBit concludes. Meanwhile, Catalyst 8.2 is set to be released on February 13th.

TG Daily

techpowerUp

cumps

Última edição:
awardfabrik.de sets new singlecard WR for 3dm01, 03 05 and 06!

Look at what i found :D

9.JPG

10.JPG

Das Testsystem:

Testsystem: CPU: Intel QX 9650 @ 5600MHz
Mainboard: ASUS X38 Maximus Extreme
RAM: Mushkin DDR3 PC14400@ 7-6-5-15@ 1800MHz
Grafikkarte: Powercolor 3870 X2
Netzteil: Mushkin 800Watt
CPU-Cooling: LN2 (Pott by Otterauge)
GPU-Cooling: LN2 (Pott by Otterauge)

3DMark2001: 93482
3DMark2003: 80708
3DMark2005: 35652
3DMark2006: 25907

Source:
http://www.awardfabrik.de/awardfabrik/erste-tests-mit-der-ati-3870x2-unter-ln2.html

I guess No-Name and Joe-cool?

Sim senhor, tanto gelo que até as paredes ficaram congeladas!!

Mas o result do 2001 não é record, eis o que se faz em Portugal (pedro rocha) com uma HD3870 X2
94516_QX5550_3870x2Stock.jpg

E com stock cooling na gráfica, uma castata simples no cpu e uma board com P35. Com full LN2 + x38 a musica é outra

Última edição:
boas tardes a todos

na vossa opinião qual a melhor marca para esta gráfica?

em lojas online so encontro shaphire e Asus.

se souberem de outras, please, be my guest :D

abraços

Back