[Wii] Godfather: Blackhand Edition

Eu sou fã da trilogia (tenho em DVD, e já vi o godfather 1 umas 20 vezes) mas nem isso salvou.
Pois um mau jogo é smp um mau jogo :X , quanto a este Godfather não me aquece nem arrefece eu que n gosto mt da serie GTA n sei como iria lidar com estes clones, é ver se os meus irmãos compram que eles gostam bastante deste genero de jogos.

Eu acabei o Godfather no PC, e sem o motion sensing é um jogo banal. Pode ser que na Wii, o Wiimote salve o dia.

também acabei este jogo, mas para a ps2..

Realmente nao sei o que diga lol Quero dizer com isto que..
Ultimamente jogo a qualquer jogo mas nunca me interesso por ele até ao fim, jogo por jogar e farto me muito rapidamente! Neste caso cheguei ao fim, mas tb n achei o jogo nada de por ai alem.. Chegas a um ponto em que o jogo não passa do mesmo, todos os edifícios que conquistas, são basicamente iguais, composição interior dos edifícios são sempre iguais, entras e já sabes onde os inimigos estão!

Mas pronto.. No entanto cheguei ao fim lol

Para quem não jogou, e esteja interessado, acho que deve adquirir! Com este novo controle, deve ser nice rebentar com a cabeça dos gajos contra o balcão! No final contem com a grande conquista da cidade (opcional) ;)

edit: e dar 8.0, nao deve ser por acaso..

Este jogo não era suposto ter sido lançado dia 30 de Março?

Já andei por váriãs lojas online à procura dele e até agora neps...

Alguem sabe se o lançamento foi adiado?

Reviews:
Other than a few glitches, I was impressed. EA went the extra mile here. The motion controls work really well and this version features new content not found in the original release. If EA puts this much effort into their future Wii releases, I’ll be ecstatic. Ubisoft could learn a few lessons from this game. If you’re a GTA fan, you’ll want to grab this right away. I’d also recommend it for anybody looking for another immersive full-length experience on the Wii.
Fonte: http://www.4colorrebellion.com/archives/2007/04/03/4cr-review-godfather-blackhand-edition/

EA has returned to The Godfather and added in a control scheme that nobody should refuse. Being able to physically perform punching, throwing, and choking motions adds a layer of realism seldom seen in games of this genre. Moreover, being able to pull off such moves is surprisingly (and perversely) satisfying. Missions are varied enough to keep the experience from growing stale and being able to unlock new abilities by spending Skill Points keeps the action growing in intensity as the game progresses. Throw in the appearances and voices of the actors from the original film and one has gaming gold. The Godfather: Blackhand Edition is highly recommended to fans of the Grand Theft Auto genre and action/stealth fans alike. Don’t miss this one. It’d be a shame if your Wii missed out on this disc, if you know what I mean.
Fonte: http://wii.advancedmn.com/article.php?artid=9361&pg=1

Wii owners who haven’t yet played the game on another console and are hankering for a violent, bloody Grand Theft Auto-style title should pick this one up. But the expanded content doesn’t quite make up for the humdrum visuals and repetitive gameplay.
Fonte: http://www.edmontonsun.com/Entertainment/Spotlight/2007/04/01/3887769-sun.html

Don’t dismiss Electronic Arts’ latest Wii game, The Godfather: Blackhand Edition as a simple port. While the goal to control all of Manhattan remains the same, the developers included tons of new content; dynamic weather, the ability to command a hit squad, plant car bombs, blackmail the police chief, six new vehicles and most importantly, really sweet motion sensitive controls. Players use the Wii nunchuk and remote to grab people, punch and toss them through windows. The nunchuk’s analog stick allows for easy weapon switching while the remote functions as a gun, with gamers aiming at their screens.
Fonte: http://www.gamedaily.com/the-godfather-blackhand-edition/wii/game-reviews/5701?articleID=41431

Godfather: Blackhand Edition - As the resident expert on all things Godfather here at the 1UP offices, this looks like the last thing I will ever be saying on the subject — barring any sequels that have yet to be officially announced. But something came over me while working on the review of The Godfather: Blackhand Edition. It was something unexpected, startling, and a little guilt-inducing: I was having fun, more fun than I expected. EA found a way to teach this old game a few new tricks. Most of these tricks came from the Wii Remote and Nunchuk control scheme — used to great effect in this version — and almost made this a new game. Almost. At its core, Blackhand Edition is still the same Godfather game you all know and love. But the new gameplay style warrants some degree of consideration for Wii owners who want to expand their library.
Fonte: http://www.1up.com/do/reviewPage?cId=3158143

Video Review do GameTrailers:

-> http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?type=mov&id=17986

Última edição:
Gostei da review, é um jogo que nunca jogeui, sinto-me tentado a comprar, mas apenas se o encontrar a bom preço...

Eu acabei o Godfather no PC, e sem o motion sensing é um jogo banal. Pode ser que na Wii, o Wiimote salve o dia.

salva. dá um gozo enorme bater nos gajos, agarrá-los e atirá-los contra as montras e dar-lhes cabeçadas. e ouves o coração a bater enquanto os estrangulas com as próprias mãos. :004:

Bem, comprei o jogo, já que não tinha muito por onde escolher. Adorei o que joguei ate agora, os defeitos resumem-se ao facto de ser um port da Wii, mas os gráficos mesmo assim são bons. A Jogabilidade é algo de fenomenal... É lindo :D Depois deixo mais impressões :D

Já joguei mais, e devo dizer que estou a adorar. Dar pancada com o Wiimote é algo de fenomenal :D

Temos imensos movimentos à disposição, e todos eles respondem bem. Em termos de controlos, foi um port bem feito :)

The Godfather Komo Passar 1 Missao

Ha uma missao no godfateher k nao konsigo passar e kuando estou dentro de uma kasa e ninguem me pode ver tenhu de matar os gajus kom akele fio..

Se alguem me puder Ajudar

Back