PC/Mac/Linux The Escapists 2

ValtermcPires

Colaborador
Staff

The Ultimate Prison Sandbox!

Risk it all to breakout from the toughest prisons in the world. Explore the biggest prisons yet, with multiple floors, roofs, vents and underground tunnels.
You’ll have to live by the prison rules, attending roll call, doing prison jobs and following strict routines; all the while secretly engineering your bid for freedom!
Your prison escape antics will take you from the frosty Fort Tundra, a train hurtling through the desert, and even to the final frontier!

PRISONERS!

I want to start with a quick thank you to the amazing community that has made The Escapists the success it is. You tunnelled with us through Early Access, busted out of some of the world’s toughest prisons, and even fought off the dead in The Escapists: The Walking Dead[ http].

And now it’s my pleasure to introduce you to the future of The Escapists…

The Escapists 2!
The first thing that you’ll notice when looking at The Escapists 2 are the visuals. Prison has never looked so good, and the new art style extends to a deeper variety of character customisation. When you look that good, it’s only natural to want to show it off, and now you can…

For the first time in Escapists history, you can team up with up to 3 other players in both co-op and competitive modes. Your escape team far away? Fear not Prisoner as the Escapist 2 will feature local and online, drop in/drop out multiplayer!

We’ll have a ton of news about the game going forward, but in the meantime why not watch the new trailer?

PRISONERS!

I want to start with a quick thank you to the amazing community that has made The Escapists the success it is. You tunnelled with us through Early Access, busted out of some of the world’s toughest prisons, and even fought off the dead in The Escapists: The Walking Dead[ http].

And now it’s my pleasure to introduce you to the future of The Escapists…

The Escapists 2!
The first thing that you’ll notice when looking at The Escapists 2 are the visuals. Prison has never looked so good, and the new art style extends to a deeper variety of character customisation. When you look that good, it’s only natural to want to show it off, and now you can…

For the first time in Escapists history, you can team up with up to 3 other players in both co-op and competitive modes. Your escape team far away? Fear not Prisoner as the Escapist 2 will feature local and online, drop in/drop out multiplayer!

We’ll have a ton of news about the game going forward, but in the meantime why not watch the new trailer?

Depois de muito andar ali as aranhas no Fort Tundra, lá consegui passar!! Demorei 3h...

DU9l4XCUQAES8ty.jpg:large

O jogo é muito porreiro. Já tinha interesse em experimentar mas nunca cheguei a comprar. Este jogo está no Plus Extra.
Arranjar formas de fugir da prisão enquanto se seguem as regras é bem divertido. Além disso existem SIDE missions que são favores que fazemos a outros reclusos.
Acho muito engraçado quando eles se pegam todos à porrada e depois os guardas aparecem e começam a bater em toda gente 😂
É só rir.

Back