PC/Mac Small Saga (Darya Noghani)

starfox14now

Power Member
header.jpg

Hi everyone!

I'm Darya Noghani, the creator of Small Saga. It's an RPG I've been developing mostly solo for 6 years, and it's coming to PC and Mac on November 16th.

The game follows a particularly angry mouse armed with a pen-knife and his ambitious quest to kill a human. On the way, he befriends a few other misfit rodents with human weapons. Together, the group venture above and below the streets of London, clash with enormous beasts, and upend rodent society.

Small Saga is influenced by a variety of things, from Golden Sun, to Redwall, to Berserk. But I also aimed to make it a unique experience. It's a character-driven and boss-heavy RPG, with no grinding and a big focus on dramatic storytelling.
---

ABOUT THIS GAME

Venture below the streets of London, and you will find the medieval kingdom of rats, mice, moles, squirrels, and shrews known as Rodentia.

G8.gif

If the rodents have a cardinal law, it is this: never attack a god. But Verm never had much respect for the rule of law. His tail was stolen by the Yellow God of Death, and now the mouse will have to fight all manner of beasts and titans on his quest to get it back.

G5.gif

G1.gif

Features:
  • Team up with a colorful cast of misfit rodents.
  • Encounter awe-inspiring titans. Clash with a swashbuckling water vole, a pious lab rabbit, a poetry-spewing kraken, and many more.
  • Meet the hideous vermin who run society, then overthrow them.
  • Brandish your tiny weapons in strategic, turn-based combat.
  • There is no grinding. Small Saga is a tightly-focused and boss-oriented adventure.

Back