Radeon X800PRO will beat NV40 Ultra

PCI Express ?? Dassss estes gaijos tão tolinhos .... onde vou eu arranjar os euroides para essa mudança ?? De certeza que não vou vender-me para estar a par dessa mudança. Acho que vou dedicar-me a um hobby mais barato :-D

M@sk disse:
Axo a imagem um bocado eskesita!Essa grafica tem o cooler da xt cortado pelas memorias,visto bem nao tem grande logica a ati estar a alterar os coolers para pior!
Mas esse pcb é diferente da xt por isso já nao digo nada!

Bem pelo contrário. O cooler das 9800XT é inferior ao das 9800Pro. O facto do cooler apanhar core e memórias prejudica ambos. Experimenta colocar um cooler duma 9800Pro numa XT e logo verás ;)

Ainda bem que voltaram atrás!

BonJouR disse:
Bem pelo contrário. O cooler das 9800XT é inferior ao das 9800Pro. O facto do cooler apanhar core e memórias prejudica ambos. Experimenta colocar um cooler duma 9800Pro numa XT e logo verás ;)

Ainda bem que voltaram atrás!
Até podes ter razao nisso ,embora me custe a acreditar ,mas lançarem a x800 com as memorias a pelo menos 900mhz sem dissipadores é um bocado duvidoso!Nao estou bem a par da tecnologia dessas novas memorias mas penso k akeçem tanto ou mais k as ddrI e ddrII!

M@sk disse:
Até podes ter razao nisso ,embora me custe a acreditar ,mas lançarem a x800 com as memorias a pelo menos 900mhz sem dissipadores é um bocado duvidoso!Nao estou bem a par da tecnologia dessas novas memorias mas penso k akeçem tanto ou mais k as ddrI e ddrII!

Nada duvidoso, se for a 450, estão abaixo do spec que a samsung está a fazer (500,600,700 e 800).

Última edição:
Nemesis11 disse:
Nada duvido,se for a 450, estão abaixo do spec que a samsung está a fazer (500,600,700 e 800).
Andei a ver melhor e no rage3d encontraram 1 artigo k diz k afinal as memorias da x800 sao entre 500 e 600mhz!
Pelos vistos um dos moderadores de lá esteve na apresentaçao da ati esta semana e já viu a grafica, mas n se quer chibar :004:

Um pormenor que pode ser interessante nesta R420.

http://www.oc.com.tw/article/0404/readgoodarticle.asp?id=2533

Question three:Radeon in the X800 product, ATi has developed a new 3Dc technology, what significance said such technical representative to ATi? Also will the future be able to consider in will support such technical at the game to join the correlation support Logo? But at present supports this specification the product not to be as if many, can ATi worry such technology, can become likes nVIDIA CG to be same, becomes the specification which applauds does not attract a large audience?

ANS:At present more and more many games, in order to pursue the better picture effect and in order to let the picture 滑順, needs more and more many to use to paste the chart material quality, but these can quite take the memory body support, we construct the 3Dc such material quality compression technology, provides the user in not to take under the condition which the memory body supports, but also may have 滑順 picture nature. At present including Half-Life 2, game and so on Far Cry all has joined to the 3Dc support, after simultaneously we estimated this May E3 computer game unfolds, will be able to have the more games merchant publication correlation to support 3Dc the game, we also will be able above to consider will use such Logo in the merchant cooperates. Moreover 3Dc is a new specification, always unavoidably can have some questions, but here 1. which explained with you is, compares uses the seal room to CG the overhead construction to say, 3Dc is with a Windows accommodating standard, to the game merchant said we are the completely open overhead construction, to the game merchant said must use it quite to be also easy, therefore we believed it except applauds, but also can attract a large audience only then rightly.

Interessante. Este 3Dc parece ser uma compressão de algo (texturas(?), tipo S3tc e Fxt1 (?))
Suporte no Half Life 2 e Far Cry e mais titulos na E3.

Lá veio o Inq estragar a surpresa....

THERE'S ONLY one thing about the new ATI marchitecture that we haven’t reported on yet. ATI calls it 3Dc and it's a new way of compression that this chip will include.

I guess ATI didn’t want us in Canada because it didn’t want us to learn about its new chips and its capabilities too soon.

The last piece of the puzzle is this 3Dc compression that ATI is willing to supply as an open standard and this marchitecture looks very impressive, at least on paper.

3Dc will be able to perform similar level of quality as normal non compressed textures, we learn, but it wont be able to compress all data. It might lose information about light and shadow stuff.

It will certainly speed things up r and R300 marchitecture tweaked up to R420 runs things faster then without. ATI is claiming 8.8 to 1 compression for R300 if I remember correctly and it was always rather good with these optimisations. However, I'd urge caution about these claims, as the R300 could compress data in 8.8 to 1 ratio only if you were talking about a black screen with information about only the black shade.

It's another piece of BlueCrystalKit to make your 950/1000MHz memory look better, that's for sure.

http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=15487

Perca de informação..........mmmmm

Dasssss vale tudo menos arrancar olhos, aliás, vale arrancar olhos não vale é dormir com a mulher do amigo, aliás vale dormir com a mulher do amigo não vale é dizer ao amigo, aliás vale dizer ao amigo não vale é fazer pouco, alias ... :-D

ja agora, tirado dum suposto ppt da ATI (vi no beyond3d):

? Blend etc will be on NV40 and on our own SM3.0 parts
? Steer people away from flow control in ps3.0 because we expect it to hurt badly. [Also it?s the main extra feature on NV40 vs R420 so let?s discourage people from using it until R5xx shows up with decent performance...
? Mention that you expect to see a 512MB board in the consumer space this year. Don?t say that it?ll be R420 based!
? Note that many developers treat all DX9 NV hardware as ?low end DX9? hardware because that?s the best way.
? Hence treat all NV DX9 hardware as DX8... (See previous slide)
? But be careful not to trash NVIDIA too hard here ? your audience will help you out later...
? Be careful not to mention Xbox 2 ? just let everyone know that?s what you mean...
? IMpress upon the audience that targetting high end gamers is EQUIVALENT to targetting ATI hardware

lol

FELiYCORA disse:
ja agora, tirado dum suposto ppt da ATI (vi no beyond3d):

? Blend etc will be on NV40 and on our own SM3.0 parts
? Steer people away from flow control in ps3.0 because we expect it to hurt badly. [Also it?s the main extra feature on NV40 vs R420 so let?s discourage people from using it until R5xx shows up with decent performance...
? Mention that you expect to see a 512MB board in the consumer space this year. Don?t say that it?ll be R420 based!
? Note that many developers treat all DX9 NV hardware as ?low end DX9? hardware because that?s the best way.
? Hence treat all NV DX9 hardware as DX8... (See previous slide)
? But be careful not to trash NVIDIA too hard here ? your audience will help you out later...
? Be careful not to mention Xbox 2 ? just let everyone know that?s what you mean...
? IMpress upon the audience that targetting high end gamers is EQUIVALENT to targetting ATI hardware

lol

Esse PPT é real. Foi um engano da Ati. Esteve no site da Ati durante uma meia hora e depois foi retirado. Sei disso pq fiz o download do site da Ati.
O problema não era o PPT em si, o problema é que eles esqueceram-se de retirar os comentarios da apresentação. Shit happens.

Quanto aqueles supostos benchs, são projecções.......lol. Ainda há quem se dedique a isso,

Em termos de qualidade de imagem a 6800 deixou-me muito a desejar.
Mas tambem ja ca faltava uma um lançamento a serio, afinal antigamente de 1 em 1 ano viamos um grande lançamento e a minha 9500@9700 ja tem 1 ano e meio e ainda nao vi melhorias significativas, praticamente só de cosmetica.

I've always said that it doesn't make sense to upgrade your video card until you've seen what both manufacturers have put forth. This methodology works extremely well since ATI and NVIDIA have relatively similarly timed product cycles. I've seen a number of people preparing to upgrade their computers based on the GeForce 6800 Ultra results we've published recently, but what I'd caution here is the same thing we've been saying for a long time - wait. At worst, you'll wait less than a month and be greeted with another NV30, at best, you'll save yourself some money :)

http://www.anandtech.com/weblog/index.html?bid=90

;)

Back