Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 days (RPG, Square-Enix)

2 imagens novas:

wqpw9i.jpg

153bf5c.jpg

Spoilers à frente, meter spoiler tags era basicamente ocultar grande parte do post selectivamente, por isso prefiro avisar com antecedencia. Há dialogos e afins abaixo.

Tidbits:

- The 14th member's name is Xion
- Xion wields a keyblade and has blue hair
- Her voice sounds like Kairi's
- Xion and Riku fight, but she flees
- New Heartless appear in the demo
- Organization members join Roxas in single mode

Trailer:

BG MUSIC: The Other Promise The trailer begins with these lines:
"I can't remember, something important."

Twilight Town's clock tower.
Two finished sea salt ice cream sticks (typical from Tokyo Disneyland)

Axel: "Do you know why the setting sun is red?"
Roxas: "..."
Axel: "It's because among the countless colors comprising light, red travels the greatest distance."
Roxas: "You're just showing off, Axel!"

In front of Sora's pod in room inside the Twilight Town mansion
Namine: "Regardless of how I assemble the memories, they begin to flow out... If another memory is connected, it can't return to it's original source.

The white room where Organization members gather.
Xemnas: "Ladies and gentleman, today is a day that should be commemorated."
Xemnas: "A new member has joined us."
Xemnas: "...It is the 14th."
The 14th member moves to the center and smiles.
She wears a black hood, but from what can be seen. her face is that of a girl.

In a forest.
The King (mickey) meets a black hooded man in the forest.
He looks mysterious, he's also wearing a black hood.
For a moment the man removes his hood, the King looks surprised and takes out his keyblade.

Gameplay scene:
Battle scenes from singleplay mode and multiplay mode are shown.
The multiplay result scene is shown where the players (2~4) are shown in Organization XIII chairs.

In front of Sora's pod in room inside the Twilight Town mansion
Diz: "If he is lacking a few memories, will he have a problem waking?
Namine: "In his case, it is an important key if he's going to wake up."
Diz: "Namine, what do you foresee?"
Namine: "If its connected to another memory, surely she can't endure it."
Diz: "She...?"

Front Gate of the Beast's Castle
(This might be after Riku and the 14th fight.)
The 14th collapses in pain, she is holding the Kingdom Key.
Riku closes in on her and lifts her hood, she resists.
He lifts one eye of the blindfold to see her face.
Riku's expression changes to surprise.
Riku: "Who are you? Why do you have the keyblade?"
14th: "Why are you dressed like a member of the Organization?"
Riku walks away from her, towards the castle.
Riku: "So no one interferes with Sora's sleep."
Her keyblade is sticking out of the ground.
Riku picks it up and hurls it toward her.
Riku: "What you have... That keyblade must be a fake."
14th: "Don't tell me that! You're deceiving too!"
Riku: "Indeed, maybe I'm the one who doesn't exist."

Xion flees. Riku does not look like Ansem yet.

In front of the Twilight Town mansion.
The 14th member's keyblade is shown for a second.
Her hood is obstructed, and her face flashes for a moment.
Her hair color is dark blue.
It looks like the hair of Aqua.
Axel: "You're gotta be kidding! Don't make a fool out of me."
The 14th member turns to yell at Axel.
Appearing in his hands are his chakrams covered in fire.
Axel and the 14th are confronting one another.
Axel: "I've decided. No matter how many times you escape, I will bring you back."

In Twilight Town mansion's white room
The 14th comes to Namine's side.
Namine: "I wanted to meet you, Xion."

The trailer ends as the 14th is about to remove her hood.

Demo:

Single Player Mode

This time, you can choose between teaming up with Axel in Twilight Town, or teaming up with Xaldin in the Beast's Castle.

First off, in the last demo the Beast's Castle was not playable. Xaldin feels like dealing with Roxas is a nuisance, so they seem little frustrated in the story.

Two people stand in front of the Beast's Castle.
Xaldin: "I feel many heartless inside the castle."
Roxas: "You understand it?"
Xaldin: "You don't understand it to some degree? Don't drag me down."

The right route to follow goes like this: Bridge > Garden > Entrance Hall > West Wing (Boss Fight). The East Wing contains numerous treasure chests. There aren't any particular events or puzzles, the battle is the main focus. The boss is a Darkside, only it's arm and chest can be attacked. It seems that this is the first time the double jump ability is available. Even with a double jump, it's still hard to reach. Xaldin stabs the spears recklessly, sometimes it even appears to look like he aims for Roxas. After the boss fight, an event scene occurs and the Beast's roaring can he heard.

Roxas: "What was that?!"
Xaldin: "Sounds like the master of this castle."
Roxas: "Let's get out of here!"
The two of them stand in front of the Beast's room.
Beast: "I remain this in this form, even though almost all the rose petals have fallen!"
Xaldin: "The relationship between his form and the rose is interesting."

The background music playing in the Beast's Castle is: "Waltz of the Damned", "Dance of the Daring", and "Destiny's Force".

In the other mission you meet Axel in Twilight Town, starting in front of the clock tower at the station.

Axel: "Well... Looks like today's mission is defeat a specific heartless."
Axel: "Let's get this over with quickly."
Axel: "Alright, let's go."

The route goes: Station Square > Underground Passageway > Back Alley > Vacant lot (Boss Fight). The underground passageway has several corridors, but it is necessary to find a switch in order to open the shutter exit.

The boss is a Guard Armor, the head is can't be locked on to. You can attack the arms and feet, sometimes when it hits back you can use the break ability. (Aerial recovery?) Once it becomes only the body, it repels hits with a spinning attack and reflection guard. Your chance to attack it is when it leaves an opening. After defeating the boss, an event scene takes place. Roxas is looking downward, he seems out of it.

Axel: "Since the job's done, let's go to that place for a reward."
Roxas: "That place?"

Axel: "You're still not used to the Organization, huh?"
Roxas: "Everyday is the same. Go on a mission and then return to the castle."
Axel: "Alright then, we'll come here again, to break the monotony of traveling between missions and the castle."
Roxas eats the sea salt ice cream.
Roxas: "It's salty, but sweet."
Axel: "We talked about the same thing last time."
Roxas: "Oh, we did?"
Axel: "This place and this ice cream, commit it to memory."

The background music for Twilight Town is: "Lazy Afternoons", "Sinister Sundown", and "Destiny's Force".

Multiplay Mode

This time you were able to select from: Xigbar, Xaldin, Saix, Axel, Roxas, Larxene and possibly Lexaeus, Luxord (last two are unconfirmed).

Larxene was definitely playable since the blogger played as her, but I'm not sure about Lexaeus and Luxord.

From the Light in Chaos:

I'm playing as Roxas. The mission is in Twilight Town, but the content is different from before. The route goes: The Forest > Tram (Boss Fight). The boss is shown on the map, but before you fight it, you must defeat the heartless in the area.

A new type of weak heartless appears called a Mega Shadow. Roxas's body is bigger than the Mega Shadow's. Also, taking down it's HP is easy enough by attacking.

The boss is also a new heartless called the Vanishing Lizard. While attacking it, sometimes it will vanish and move to another location on the map. It seems there are several points it chooses from to appear randomly.

In the end, everyone rushes toward a corridor (of darkness?) to find out the results. The chairs revolve downward, I came in last! I did not seem to score any points from the boss fight. By the way, the characters respond to the other peoples results. For example, if Roxas gets first place, Axel will praise him a little on the screen.

Things in Common from the Last Demo

In the key placement from last time, you locked on by pushing the R button twice and L was used exclusively for shortcuts. You can set up to four short cuts. There were treasure boxes scattered about everywhere, but you could only hold the item inside if you had room. It was also necessary to use the drawing function of the lower screen. I didn't recognize this and dropped a few potions. Also, when you pick up items that were not identified in a mission, they appear as "??????????". The commands are what we're used to, "Attack" and so on. Before you examine something like a treasure box, be sure to check for enemies first.

Additionally, as Xaldin explained in the single play mode, when you have a partner you may attack each other. However no damage is taken, only the character's reaction is shown. It's unconfirmed if it happens in multiplay mode as well.

At the time of this event, the characters did not have voice acting beyond the likes of Chain of Memories style, so it was a little lonely.

Tidbits/Staff:

Developed by: Studio h.a.n.d.
Co-directed by: Tomohiro Hasegawa (FF8, Kingdom Hearts)
Music: Yoko Shimomura
- possibility of a few new songs, mostly tracks from previous games
Story/argument: Daisuke Watanabe (Kingdom Hearts, FFXII)
- storyline takes place during Roxas’ life, from his introduction to Organization XIII to his fatal duel with Riku Bits about Mickey and the identity of the 14th Nobody will also be involved.

- "gorgeous cut-scenes"
- L and R buttons for camera control
- Explore Illusiopolis, Twilight Town, Agrabah, and Wonderland... no new worlds.

- multiplayer missions are separated from main plot of the game
- control Organization XIII in multiplayer

- bottom screen features a map, and some sort of chat function may be added
- No touch controls
- menu/combat system returns from previous games
- customization/leveling up will allow for ‘great freedom’

wow... há ai algumas cenas que so podem ser da PS2.....

datas já há alguma coisa? ja saiu no japao ao menos?

edit: tá de lado, sortie japonaise : 30/05/2009

espero que depois venha rapido pa cá

Os fmv's usam os modelos ingame da PS2.

Não obstante disso os modelos ingame das personagens são impressionantes e mais perto dos da PS2 do que seria de esperar, assim como a quantidade de sprites on-screen sem qualquer tipo de hit na fluidez; o jogo está impressionante de um ponto de vista tecnico.

Mais videos:

-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQx87L-ZRVg
-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaEJpfuog58
-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6COvikbefc

Pessoalmente e sem ter hype pelo jogo estou curioso, isto porque a h.a.n.d. é uma developer dos diabos (desconhecida, mas optima) e quero ver o que conseguem fazer com o franchise, que para mim e até agora pouco mais foi do que um buttom masher glorificado (um dos únicos jogos/franchises que tentei seriamente gostar e... falhei), pode ser que a h.a.n.d. consiga fazer algo que resolva esses "problemas".

Bom... imagens: (e já que estavamos a falar dos modelos ingame... prioridade para eles)

WV8486966kdb6TR6ycXwAwYkSqhqq22V.jpg
ato6cum2Z8T15W46y3E1C8aDi3ryjpg9.jpg

yWLeR7YiSBmNzBWBLeC1UTb4c3s9chcl.jpg
yHgJ6JjqCySE2A6Sz13gc1W1Srovl2Ts.jpg

s111_ROGRk71eRvr868ua3LO2m82Drri226Zc.jpg
s112_mwVb74q1lIF5Yk7XApB9LwAY6H3h8ea2.jpg

s113_HC9ZkWGBGtrEJk7X3DKO8Ptkb2I5P1z9.jpg
khd04.jpg

khd03.jpg
khd06.jpg

090109days03.jpg
090109days04.jpg

090223kh04_256.jpg
090223kh05_256.jpg

ZT6BSg329FK9As96f3E8uD8ow83zvwhV.jpg
Unw36NUw1ul2k94Uoj49v7UvYRnj4Z25.jpg

Uig9QBuLxch77Gd664p5ynnbWp8ENz9l.jpg
CNV5gcyZ4mp4VBy7n32jh8YB5eZXp375.jpg

090223kh09_256.jpg
090223kh10_256.jpg

ME0001075031_2.jpg
ME0001075032_2.jpg

s204_fbcULuk4285Z9QL3B7A2O77UdFdy5Cj7.jpg
s119_ehm3iuzOGjtN82sC9pg18xT9X8F22Y7J.jpg

s118_XGBUr3Ag96XtJ5F22DlTjZO9umpU3hgO.jpg
WF7bq4jG2Rk4chKU99L36165e6qF4cgD.jpg

Flower Sun and Rain FTW ;)
Sim, mas o FSR é low-end low-budget e niché. ;) não é a mecanica ou mesmo gráficos que o trazem à vida, mas sim o seu script (bom, é a soma das partes e ajustam-se todas ao jogo que é, mas...)

Referia-me a exemplos mais concretos do espectro Square-Enix, aliás... nem é preciso ir mais longe que dizer que estamos a falar de uma empresa que começou por fazer um jogo de minijogos do chocobo para a DS (Chocobo Tales) que *gasp* prestava, e agora a Square já lhes dá coisas como Kingdom Hearts... e o Chocobo's Dungeon deles para a Wii apesar de não ser de alto orçamento sabe mais a final fantasy clássico que muitos FF's numerados recentes (recentes... desde o IX praí) e tem aquele charme de coisa que não é feita ao quilo.

A ver se este consegue ter a mesma alma. (e já agora, a ver se com o workload deste fora do caminho acabam o Silver Case DS! se é que está para ser feito por eles)

EDIT: Videos:

-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbW9719TBb0

-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnscrRAh4fE

-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XsCzvcIXjc

-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEL9aCSyGZ0

-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve-17GZPyx4

Imagens aqui:

-> http://portablerpg.com/index.php/200905151410/News/NDS/Kingdom-Hearts-DS-la-grosse-fournee.html

Última edição:
Back