Games DX10/Vista/SM4.0 (CLIVE BARKER'S JERICHO IS OUT)!!![UPDATED 25-10-2007]

Nao,nao é a mesma coisa...mas cada versao do directx esta "ligado" a um shader model...mas sao coisas diferentes...senao nao havia dx10 & sm4.0,havia so um ou outro...

Mas são quase a mesma coisa, no fundo o DX10 (a nivel de gráficos) é uma optimização do DX9... onde os SM4 fazem parte. Dar uso ao DX10 é dar uso aos SM4 e as outras optimizações.

Suportar DX10 e não usar DX10, é treta porque é apenas marketing é a placa gráfica que trata "do suporte" DX10. Ou seja apenas tem que ter DX9 ou inferior.

Que tal um stick nisto? :) Este tópico é importante... e recomendado, não tem utilidade andar aqui perdido no meio desta cambada de tópicos. :x2:

cumps

O bioshock provavalmente vai ser o melhor FPS de sempre.. e melhor jogo deste ano, vamos la ver o Crysis..

2 reviews sem spoilers..

1 da PC Gamer dá 95%

BioShock's main plot isn't about the Little Sisters, but it does have a sequence that gave me a Schindler's List pang of guilt for killing them all (what? I needed the Adam). And Schindler's List isn't a cultural touchstone that comes up a lot when talking about games. There's a richness to BioShock's fiction, a conflicted complexity to its characters, and a humanity in its themes that we're wholly unaccustomed to in gaming.

But it is uniquely a game: its most powerful moments play directly on the conceits of gaming itself. Where others try to contort film scripts around interactive shooters, BioShock uses violence as a bloody foundation for its real stories. While the relentless onslaught of the murderously insane continually rams home the horrific nature of what Rapture has become, two other threads tell the story of its past and future.

The story of its past is something you have to investigate: it's in the audio diaries left by Rapture's citizens when they still had some marbles to lose. They tell their personal stories in instalments scattered throughout the game, so if you actively hunt them out, you end up following each person's story to its (usually sticky) conclusion. Most of these are grim, some are achingly sad, and one or two are utterly nuts (look out for The Wild Rabbit). And one contains a harrowing twist to the main plot that's revealed nowhere else.

As for what's going to happen to Rapture, that story is the propulsive force of the game, and it comes to you over the wireless. Irrational don't like to let you meet sane people in person -- they can't be simulated realistically -- so don't expect any Black Mesa East chapters. But there is one moment, in dealing with the few still-vaguely-cogent people of Rapture, that's simply staggering to experience.

BioShock had already made me physically gape several times by this stage, but here my mouth fell open and stayed open, only sidening further as the scene became more extraordinary with every passing second. I'm going to suggest to Irrational that they patch the game to activate the player's webcam at this moment, because the gormless visages it elicits must be hilarious.

Again, it's BioShock smartly exploiting its status as a game for psychological sting. That single scene casts the whole game in a new light, even your own actions within it. Irrational have somehow become such masters of game storytelling that they can toy with the very process, mock it, and bend it to their will."

"So that moment, the dark contortions of the plot at large, is the third and final triumph that makes BioShock an instant classic. But it also precedes the third and final problem. This is a short sequence and not a very difficult one, but its mediocrity is hard to stomach because of when it occurs. It's the end. After a game so singularly smart and beautiful that it makes others seem laughable, we get a final level that could have been pulled straight from the tripe BioShock puts to shame elsewhere. Imagine Citizen Kane ending, after you find out what 'Rosebud' means, with zombie Orson Welles fighting a giant Agent Smith made of smaller Agent Smiths. It doesn't negate how wonderful the preceding experience has been, but it does rather spoil the mood.

Regardless, Bioshock is a dark and astonishing masterpiece. It might not be as flawless as Half-Life 2, but it bites off so much more and accomplishes it all magnificently. Even if you've soaked up every preview and trailer with relish, you haven't scratched the surface of how deep this unsettling meditation on hubris and insanity actually goes. If it were just a thrilling ride through a twisted and remarkable plot, BioShock would eventually get old. But there's a physicality and opennes to its richly systematic combat that suggests it'll stay fresh for a very long time.

This is the really bewildering thing about it: it succeeds so stunningly on three different fronts. Not esoteric ones, either, these are the big challenges developers have been struggling to master for decades: narrative, emergence, a sense of place. If another game did just one of these as well as BioShock, it would immediately qualify as a classic. When a game comes along that does all three, we can only be baffled and thankful.

I spend my career, and my gaming life, waiting for a moment when a game just astonishes me, when I can't believe what I'm seeing, what I'm doing. BioShock has plenty.

- Tom Francis"

E outra..sobre a versao x360.. 10/10

Scans da revista

http://forums.2kgames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2258

Back