DS Contra 4

No meu tv game que eu jogava quando era catraio, o nome era mesmo Contra Force :)

Para quando este novo contra?
TV game? isso não é os family games que haviam ou coisa do género?

Anyway... creio que chegaram a sair Contras com nome de Contra na Europa (até porque houveram contras para a PS1 e PS2) mas os antes da PSone, salvo erro eram todos Probotector.

Não sei quando o jogo é suposto sair, máximo que encontrei foi um vago 2007.

eu so joguei o super probotector, mas os gajos eram robos! (ou pelo menos parecia)
Sim, reza a lenda que foram alterados por causa das leis Europeias da altura; mais especificamente... Leis alemãs (que até proibiam a morte de seres humanos em videojogos).

Enfim, foi há tantos anos e o extremismo (Alemão) continua tão actual :wvsore:

TV game? isso não é os family games que haviam ou coisa do género?

Anyway... creio que chegaram a sair Contras com nome de Contra na Europa (até porque houveram contras para a PS1 e PS2) mas os antes da PSone, salvo erro eram todos Probotector.

Não sei quando o jogo é suposto sair, máximo que encontrei foi um vago 2007.

É aquelas consolas que os chineses vendem... São clones da NES em que os cartuchos tem os pinos trocados. Ha adaptadores para conseguir jogar jogos originais da NES nesses TV games. Ou melhor, havia porque hoje em dia já não se devem fabricar.

Contra ainda me lembro:
level 1- Jungle
level 2 - Base 1
level 3 - Whaterfall (sempre a subir)
level 4 - Base 2
level 5 - era na neve
level 6 - nivel dos lança chamas
level 7- Tinha umas tetas que vinham de cima tipo maquinas de tirar peluches
level 8 - Aliens Lair

quando sai este jogo?
Novembro 2007.

Novidades:

BONUS CONTENT AVAILABLE FOR CONTRA 4
20th Anniversary Virtual Museum, NES Versions of Contra and Super C, Unlockable Characters and More

What:
To commemorate the 20th anniversary of the popular Contra franchise of video games, Konami Digital Entertainment plans to incorporate a wealth of in-game bonus content into its latest entry in the run and gun action franchise, Contra 4 for the Nintendo DS™. The content includes:

20th Anniversary Virtual Museum – this museum provides a virtual history of the Contra franchise since the early 80’s, including box art, screen shots and information on every version of Contra from the US, Japan and Europe. The museum also features an unlockable gallery of bonus art.
Unlockable Games – The NES versions of the classic Contra and Super C are now unlockable.
5 unlockable characters, including the Probotector from the European version of the Contra games
2 unlockable digital comic books from longtime Contra artist, Atsushi Tsujimoto
An interview with noted Contra Producer Nobuya Nakazato

Set after the events of Contra III: Alien Wars, Contra 4 follows hardened mercs Bill Rizer and Lance Bean into battle against a new extraterrestrial threat, complete with larger-than-life-action, massive enemies, fast paced run ‘n’ gun combat and mind blowing set pieces. The unique dual screen presentation of the Nintendo DS™ allows for frantic action and mammoth boss encounters, and a grappling hook allows players to access hard to reach areas, or dodge that pesky attack from a foe.

Contra 4 features a variety of game modes, including 40 Challenge Modes that will test the limits of even the best Contra veterans, as well as full cooperative play through the main story mode, where two players can take up the fight for mankind and destroy the evil forces of the Black Viper.
Fonte: http://regulus2.azstarnet.com/blogs/philmguy/6060/

EDIT1:
Hands-On: Why Is Contra IV Sooo Haaard

The big 4 at Konami's booth is Metal Gear Solid 4, but Contra IV is also down there and oh my God it is the hardest game. But amazingly addictive. I played the first level over and over and over, probably six or seven times, before I was able to finish it.

It starts out like any other Contra game -- you're running through a jungle, picking off enemies, jumping over their bullets because if you don't, you're dead in one hit. I played this at E3, but I continue to be impressed with just how much it feels like the NES game.

Further into the level, you'll have to hang from a series of handholds and make your way across a valley while a giant machine blasts ridiculously huge bursts of fire from up above. This took me a while to figure out the proper balance of moving forward while staying out of the damn thing's path and evading all the enemies that run along the bottom. There's a good deal of plain ol' memorization required; you've got to know where the soldiers are going to come out from.

But unlike some other memorization-heavy platformers, Contra IV doesn't make you feel like it's the game's fault when you die, because the controls are just so high-precision. It just demands all of your attention, which is something I had a hard time giving it on the noisy E For All show floor. Luckily nobody came up behind me to play it for a while, so I got to plow through the first level eventually.

Things get ramped up in the second level. You start in an underground base, and creatures crawl out of holes in the upper screen to attack you. There are zombies that take multiple hits to kill, and explode into deathly globs of goo that go sailing out around the screen. And then it turns into another classic Contra level: the vertically-scrolling waterfall stage. So now you're dealing also with boulders that fall from the sky.

You get five continues in the game's normal mode, and once those are all used up, that's it: game over, start back from the very beginning. There's no 30-lives code, says one of the game's producers. But the Contra code is in the game, if you pause the action then put it in. I couldn't see any effect on my character, but they promise me it's "good." I guess we'll just have to figure out what it does once the game comes out.

I'll be glued to my DS when it does, and I promise you you'll hear my screams of pain far and wide.
Fonte: http://blog.wired.com/games/2007/10/hands-on-why-is.html

EDIT2:Website aberto:

-> http://www.konami-data.com/officialsites/contra4/

Não sei porquê, mas este título está a tentar-me um "bocadinho". Parece um renascer das arcadas, e costuma ser arcadas==vicio :001:.

....mas tenho é algum receio de arriscar, até porque já arrisquei em títulos para a DS que hoje penso em que mais valia estar quieto.

P.S.: Joguei Contra de vez em quando nas consolas dos chineses e bastante Metal Slug em arcades de salão.

Última edição:
já o tenho e é simplesmente Fantástico! Contra no seu melhor! Ah e o multiplayer funciona às mil maravilhas (mas só dá em lolcal wireless e é preciso ter 2 cartuchos). Claro que p jogo é difícil até dizer chega, principalmente o modo "Challenge", mas o Contra é mesmo assim :P

já o tenho e é simplesmente Fantástico! Contra no seu melhor! Ah e o multiplayer funciona às mil maravilhas (mas só dá em lolcal wireless e é preciso ter 2 cartuchos). Claro que p jogo é difícil até dizer chega, principalmente o modo "Challenge", mas o Contra é mesmo assim :P

Não achei difícil... Já agora como é que se acede ao modo challenge?

Back