ATI's answer to Intel's 975x ?

Kero lah saber das 3 graficas.
Isto é k é importante ---> running single-rank Dimms with Command Rate 1T
Aliado a facto de suportar mais FSB, transformas em oc um E6700 num X6800 k so custa o dobro.
Tb o facto de dissipar menos calor deve ajudar no OC.

Agr só falta marcas de jeito fazerem bords com esse *****, para ontem!

Zar0n disse:
Kero lah saber das 3 graficas.
Isto é k é importante ---> running single-rank Dimms with Command Rate 1T
Aliado a facto de suportar mais FSB, transformas em oc um E6700 num X6800 k so custa o dobro.
Tb o facto de dissipar menos calor deve ajudar no OC.

Agr só falta marcas de jeito fazerem bords com esse *****, para ontem!

Quanto é que tem de Cache L2 um e outro modelos ?
É que se o X6800 tiver 4MB e os outros apenas 2MB, nunca conseguirás "transformar" uma CPU noutra...

A unica coisa que vou queer ver é como se comporta este chipset quando comparado com o 975x em termos de estabilidade e solidez. Nas features faz-lhe sombra facilmente, embora falte comprovar na prática.

També fiquei a saber que tenho aqui uma provável futura placa de fisica, x1800. Esta RD600, o R600 e um E6600 deve dar um belo sistema "vista ready" ficando aqui a x1800 para as fisicas se se vier a constatar viável e necessário.

Venham de lá mais produtos desses todos OC friendly. Estas boards tresandam a WR breakers por todos os lados.

DJ_PAPA, thx pela explicação! ;)

Neste caso para a Intel vamos ter 2 chips novos: O NB e SB sendo o NB=RD600 e o SB=SB600 e para a AMD apenas entra este novo SB, designado por SB600, mantendo o actual NB RD580!

É isso? ;)

blastarr disse:
Quanto é que tem de Cache L2 um e outro modelos ?
É que se o X6800 tiver 4MB e os outros apenas 2MB, nunca conseguirás "transformar" uma CPU noutra...

O E6700 e o E6600 têm 4mb n me parece k o X6800 tenha mais, é só o FSB k é diferênte e a freq. a 2.93GHz

«...News shared from Taiwan manufacturer, ATi would announce the most powerful Intel CrossFire platform chipset, ATi RD600, in the coming days. It’s temporarily named ATi Xpress 3200 Intel Edition and compatible to the new Intel Conroe processor. It would be manufactured by TSMC with 90nm process.

This product is targeted on enthusiastic user, supporting 1333MHz FSB, Dual Channel DDR2-1066 and providing Split Channel Mode to lower the latency. From the internal testing, a maximum of 1600MHz was reported in the over clock mode with A13 version, which has 6 PCB layers. In addition, the memory clock is independent to the FSB. It sounds good to the fans of over clocking.

ATi RD600 also provides Automatic PCIe Over clocking technology, which is similar to the Boostlink function of nVidia nForce 590SLi. When X1800 or X1900 is detected, the FSB of PCI-E would be raised to 125 MHz or even 150 MHz from 100 MHz automatically. On the mean while, ATi would release ASM for Windows platform, like the nTune by nVidia, providing tweaking options including FSB, Memory Clock, PCIe Clock, Memory Timings and Voltage Adjustment.

Furthermore, it has 48 PCI-E Lanes and supports for 3 PCI-E slots, 2 for CrossFire and 1 for Physics Acceleration. More details for ATi Physics Acceleration will be announced during Computex 2006. For the south bridge, SB600 will be used and it may eventually be coupled with SB650. Now we have no more news for SB650 and RD600 is expected to be launched in the summer...»

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showpost.php?p=1488052&postcount=23

falorca disse:
DJ_PAPA, thx pela explicação! ;)

Neste caso para a Intel vamos ter 2 chips novos: O NB e SB sendo o NB=RD600 e o SB=SB600 e para a AMD apenas entra este novo SB, designado por SB600, mantendo o actual NB RD580!

É isso? ;)

Exacto.
Tb vai sair o northbrige RD550, o SR600 (grafica integrada talvez X700), entre outros......

E ja agora sobre a board apresentada:
The RD600 will be made on a 90nm process which allows it to run cool and consume less power. ATI has several other chipsets on the way as well. ATI RD600 motherboards are expected to retail for approximately $150 according to internal documents.

Última edição:
eu ja tinha dito k as boards com ***** ATI , crossfire ready para Conroe iam ser baratas mas nunca pensei k fosse tanto , ao verificar-se esses preços vai ser xelente :D

cumps

se o ***** for mesmo bom como o ***** intel , a DFI vai ser a minha escolha :D :

1627_large_ati_rd600_pin.png

mas ate a dfi lanparty crossfire xegar ao mercado ainda vai demorar esse e q e o problema.
so espero por ela ate agosto

«...With this board many people will learn what sticky NVRAM really is.

You can set settings in windows and you can reboot and keep settings. If you press the reset button the settings will default back to bios settings. It is so nice not having to reset the bios...»

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showpost.php?p=1490661&postcount=12

«...I was able out muscle the XBX board at equil FSB and speed.

The caps close to the CPU socket are too close and too tall on existing design, this needs to be changed before release. Hopefuly DFI and other mfg's will make corrections.

Very strong board with stable power. The vdimm goes up to 2.5v

ASM is a nice util that gives you a bit more control that anyone here is used to. Some stuff I have not yet figured out. I do think there is a way to adjust memory timing in ASM but it may not be fully functional yet.

Overclocking the PCIE resulted in no stability problems at max setting, normally on Intel I would have problems around 115Mhz.

Onboard RAID is very strong. HDTach with dual RaptorX drives would pull around 120MB/s on the Intel boards and 160MB/s + on the ATI board.

I have not played with dongle-less CF yet.

HDMI is built in

As pointed out early in this thread, the x factor of Macci@ATI...»

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showpost.php?p=1490191&postcount=52

Última edição:
CPU-Z of Core 2 Extreme X6800
And there she is boys (and girls)....

core2_xe.PNG

«...I can say this right off the bat, shes about 8-10C cooler than the E6700 that I had at equivalent speeds/voltages...»

«...this is first boot
tongue.gif
....i will be working on max OC now.»

«...Nice, you should be able to wipe most of the current 3D records again.
I am switching over to B0 now as well.
I also confirmed AW8D does not support Conroe even though tech support will say it does...»

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=101772

Zarolho disse:
CPU-Z of Core 2 Extreme X6800
And there she is boys (and girls)....

«...I can say this right off the bat, shes about 8-10C cooler than the E6700 that I had at equivalent speeds/voltages...»

«...this is first boot
tongue.gif
....i will be working on max OC now.»

«...Nice, you should be able to wipe most of the current 3D records again.
I am switching over to B0 now as well.
I also confirmed AW8D does not support Conroe even though tech support will say it does...»

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=101772

O gajo nesse cpu está a usar uma mobo intel.
Wrong thread?

Back