Sony Ericsson W200i Apresentado 08-01-2007

Fernandinho

Banido

http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=global&lc=en&ver=4001&template=pp1_1_1&zone=pp&lm=pp1&pid=10658

Walkman® phone for everyone

London, 7 January – The appeal of the Sony Ericsson Walkman® phone broadens today with the introduction of the W200; a blend of easy-to-use mobile phone and the key features needed to make a first step into ‘music on your mobile’.

With the W200 Walkman® phone you can store up to 37 full length tracks* (or about four albums) and it’s easy to replace them when it’s time for a change. Simply transfer music from your PC with the Disc2Phone music management software supplied. This latest addition to Sony Ericsson’s musical family will be available in two renowned Walkman® phone colours (Rhythm Black & Pulse White) and has stamina for up to 18 hours of music listening. So you can be sure that your favourite tracks are always with you!

“The W200 is an affordable music phone that compliments your existing MP3 player,” says Steve Walker, Head of Product Marketing at Sony Ericsson. “It’s not everyday that you want to carry lots of devices with you; and with the W200 you have enough music storage for your current playlist. And if you tire of these, the FM Radio allows you to quickly tune-in to your favourite drive-time show.”

To make it easy to get to your music, the W200 features a dedicated Walkman® key that takes you straight to the Walkman player menu. If you need to share your music with friends then the 128MB Memory Stick Micro™ (M2™) lets you do this in an instant. And it is always possible to upgrade to a larger Memory Stick if you need to expand your music library: the 1GB Stick available now will hold up to 255 full-length tracks.

If you want to catch up with the news or listen to your favourite DJ, then the FM Radio allows you to pre-set up to 20 of your favourite stations. Listen-in via the colour-matched Stereo Headset HPM-64; the first to feature Bass Reflex, an innovation that preserves audio quality when the bass is turned up. You can even use the radio as your alarm clock, using the in-built speakerphone rather than the stereo headphones.

As well as being a music player, the W200 is a fully featured ‘multi-media’ phone. It features a VGA camera with 4x digital zoom and integrated photo album so that you can capture and store those spontaneous snapshots, or share them with friends and family. It is also fully equipped for video messaging, offers a full HTML web browser and delivers business-friendly tools such as push email & PC synchronisation.

You can make W200 an even bigger part of your music life with a host of accessories. Take the MPS-60 Portable Speakers with you anywhere for an instant party and or enjoy music while you’re working with the MDS-60 Music Desk Stand. If its music at home that you are after, then plug your Walkman® phone into the MDS-70 Home Audio System for home-hifi quality sound.

The W200 Walkman® phone is a GPRS 900/1800/1900 & GPRS 850/1800/1900 handset and will be available in selected markets from Q2 2007.

* Storage of up to 37 tracks based on 128MB Memory Stick Micro™ and up to 27MB internal memory. Actual figures will vary according to compression rate.

W200 Walkman® phone at a glance:

Music
* Walkman® Media Player 1.0
* Portable stereo headset HPM-64 (Bass Reflex enabled)
* 128MB Memory Stick Micro™ (M2™) card
* Memory Stick slot (expandable up to 2GB)
* MP3 and AAC
* Up to 18 hours of music listening
* Disc2Phone (Music PC Software)
* RDS FM Radio with 20 station pre-sets
* USB Cable DCU-60
* OMA DRM phase 1
* Full music accessory support (see below)

Imaging & Messaging
* VGA camera with 4x Digital Zoom
* Java MIDP 2.0
* Video Messaging (H.263) - capture/play-back/streaming
* Push email
* PC Synchronization
* HTML Full Browser

Support
* 128 x 160 pixel UBC (Ultra Bright Colour) 65k colour screen
* Up to 27 MB internal memory
* SMS, EMS, MMS
* Wallpapers/Themes
* Infrared
* Speakerphone

Music Accessories
* Portable Speakers MPS-60
* Music Desk Stand MDS-60
* Home Audio System MDS-70
* Music Cable MMC-60

Availability and versions
* GPRS 900/1800/1900 & GPRS 850/1800/1900
* Talk time: Up to 7 hours
* Standby time: Up to 360 hours

* Available in Rhythm Black & Pulse White in selected markets from Q2 ’07.

Última edição:
* 128MB Memory Stick Micro™ (M2™) card
* Memory Stick slot (expandable up to 2GB)

Por momentos pensei que finalmente tinham adoptado o uso de dois cartões, infelizmente não é o caso, nem fazia sentido com uma câmara VGA. Mas ainda estou para ver se eles adoptam essa ideia.

* Up to 18 hours of music listening

Isto parece-me muito pouco em comparação com outros modelos Walkman que conseguem chegar às 30h. Será que é assim tão pouco?

Optaram novamente pelo joystick, vamos ver se não se arrependem. Em termos gerais está bastante bem, agora depende do preço que praticarem pois o W300i parece chamar mais a atenção. :)

Sony Ericsson W200i !

Olá...eu tenho um amigo que recentemente comprou um sony ericsson w200i. O telemovel so dá para TMN. Eu não sei se isto é ilegal e tenho algum receio de perguntar isto aqui no forum, alguem pode levar a mal. Há alguma maneira de o desbloquear ? Para Vodafone ( não que isto interesse mas so para dar a informação toda). Obrigado! :kfold:

Na operadora, pagando o montante que pedem que julgo andar à volta dos €75.

Outras formas são ilegais e contra as regras do fórum. ;)

Se o teu amigo já não o tivesse comprado, recomendava-lhe dar uma vista de olhos no link em baixo. Tens lá o SE w200i desbloqueado por 149€. Não é mau negócio :)

http://www.*****.pt/p.aspx?i=149410

O que acham da compra deste telemovel?

O telemovel é o sony ericsson w200, e é uma promoção especial da tmn...alguem sabe-me dizer se é um bom telele?...bigado...:p
Este é o dito cujo...:p:
W200.jpg

É um telemóvel simples, sem grandes funcionalidades (não é 3G, não tem Bluetooth...), mas está bem equipado no que diz respeito à música, tem um player e fones porreiros, rádio FM com RDS e a autonomia dá-te para bastantes horas de música.

Tem como desvantagem o ecrã que é meio pequeno (128x160 pixels - 1.8") e fraco em cores (apenas 65K cores). E não tendo cuidado com a sujidade, o joystick também é capaz de dar problemas.

Boas, eu comprei um sony ericsson w200i e queria que me dessem uma informação se possivel, que nao encontro em lado nenhum, quando eu nao toco no telemovel e depois da luz se apagar nao se ve nada no ecra, é como se o telemovel estivesse desligado, isto é normal? poupar bateria?
Se alguem que tenha este telemovel me puder ajudar agradecia.

Sony Ericsson W200i- vale a pena?

Que dizem deste telemovel? Vale a pena? Nivel de bateria e duraçao e bom?

Funçoes:
• Câmara Fotográfica VGA
• Câmara de vídeo
• Ecrã c/ 65.000 cores
• Infravermelhos
• Triband
• Sincronização c/ Pc
• Ligação por cabo
• Acesso a E-mail
• MMS e MMS Vídeo
• Java
• Memória até 27 MB
• Toques Polifónicos
• Toques Reais
• Alta Voz
• Marcação por Voz
• Gravação de Voz
• Memória de códigos
• Gestor de ficheiros
• Leitor de MP3 (Walkman Player com teclas dedicadas)
• Rádio
• Modo voo - permite ouvir música com o telemóvel desligado
• Agenda
• Calendário
• Bloco de Notas
• Alarme

E uma boa compra?

Obrigado!

Não tenho nenhum, mas as autonomias dos SE costumam ser muito boas, e já tive um na mão e parece bastante agradável, sem duvida que para esse preço é uma boa compra, mas convém repensares se dispuseres de mais dinheiro pois por mais 30 euros tens telemóveis melhores... mas se tivesse esse dinheiro e quisesse um telemóvel com boa autonomia e bom para música, então sem duvida que o comprava.

Back