Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 e 5 Pro

Não sei porque não tem sido muito mencionado mas o Galaxy Watch 5 / 5 PRO TEM sensor de temperatura!

Samsung also added a new skin temperature sensor to the Galaxy Watch 5, but it won’t be activated until some indeterminate date post launch. I wasn’t able to use the watch to take a temperature reading, though I did measure my body fat with the onboard BIA tool. I was not only happy to see that my body fat percentage dropped a whole two percent since I took the same test at last year’s launch event, but I was also impressed that the reading took noticeably less time than the previous version.

New this time around is a body temperature sensor. Doug Wegener, Samsung Electronics America’s head of wearables and accessories, told The Verge that the temperature sensor will add another data point for sleep tracking, but that’s about it for now. According to Wegener, adding the sensor was meant to give developers more options in designing new health and wellness features.

---

The new Galaxy Watch5

• 40mm | 44mm
• Exynos W920
• 1.5gb ram & 16gb storage
• 1.2" | 1.4" Amoled Display
• Sapphire Glass display
• 284mah | 410mah battery
• Infrared Temperature Sensor
• 10w fast charging
• One UI Watch 4.5
• eSIM (LTE models)
• 5ATM + IP68

---
The new Galaxy Watch5 Pro
• 45mm
• Exynos W920
• 1.5gb ram & 16gb storage
• 1.4" Amoled Display
• GPS route tracking
• Infrared Temperature Sensor
• Over 90 workouts
• Titanium frame
• Sapphire Glass display
• 590mah battery
• 10w fast charging
• One UI Watch 4.5
• eSIM (LTE models)
• 5ATM + IP68

Última edição:

Temperature sensor and more: How Galaxy Watch 5 elevates Samsung’s Health platform

Samsung’s new Galaxy Watch 5 series aims to improve the user experience in several ways, whether through hardware upgrades, better software, or enhanced health tracking sensors and features. Both Galaxy Watch 5 models use the same BioActive sensor and share similar capabilities, save for the fact that the Galaxy Watch 5 Pro model flaunts a handful of exclusive Health features that the standard variant lacks.
Both the Galaxy Watch 5 and Watch 5 Pro can measure the wearer’s heart rate, blood pressure, ECG, and blood oxygen levels (in select markets). They also measure body composition and allow users to set targets. Furthermore, they offer improved sleep tracking and a sleep coaching feature, complete with daily missions, sleep scores, and analysis reports.
And for the first time in the Galaxy Watch series’ history, the new wrist wearables are equipped with a temperature sensor. The latter uses infrared technology for accurate readings even when the environmental temperature changes. This new temperature sensor allows Galaxy Watch 5 customers to gain more detailed health information and opens up new possibilities for third-party app developers.

Galaxy Watch 5 Pro exclusive Health features​

The Galaxy Watch 5 Pro is Samsung’s first “Pro” smartwatch, and it shows. It’s built from better materials and has a huge battery that provides up to 80 hours of usage on a single charge.
Samsung also gave the Galaxy Watch 5 Pro a handful of exclusive Health-related features, including Route Workout, Turn-by-Turn Directions, and Track Back.
Route Workout on the Galaxy Watch 5 Pro lets users view their exercise history and export it in GPX file format. Meanwhile, Turn-by-Turn Directions allow Galaxy Watch 5 Pro wearers to obtain clear navigation information from the smartwatch and set a route and route target.
And the last but not least exclusive Galaxy Watch 5 Pro feature, Track Back, enables turn-by-turn navigation on a completed route, allowing wearers to return to their starting point with ease.

Samsung hasn’t said anything about a wider availability yet, but these Galaxy Watch 5 Pro-exclusive features may become available for the standard Watch 5 and possibly other Wear OS Galaxy smartwatches through future firmware updates. We’ll keep you posted if we find out more.

FZz6tYaWYAA9Pu2

FZz6tYaWIAYCi0u

Ainda pensei no upgrade do 4 46 classic para o 5 pro, mas as únicas diferenças que vejo são a bateria e o fast charging, e em contra partida perde o rotating bezel.

Para já vou manter o 4

Segue uma dica para o pessoal que não está a conseguir fazer retoma.

Em vez de adicionarem logo no início que querem fazer retoma, façam-no no passo seguinte.
Aqui nem sequer coloquem nada
https://ibb.co/XXd7FDs

Façam comprar e depois no resumo é que cliquem em adicionar, na campanha de retoma
https://ibb.co/9ySBzQR

Desta forma ele já irá identificar o vosso anterior Watch através do SN.

Experimentem e vejam se dá para vocês.

Última edição:
Back