Xbox OD (Kojima Productions)

GAynQdsWYAAGcRa-1044x587.jpg

Kojima Productions x Jordan Peele x Xbox Game Studios

Pessoalmente não gostei do Death Stranding, com isso fiquei com expectativas baixas para novos jogos do Kojima.
Mas espero que ele me cale e lance um bom jogo.

Pessoalmente não gostei do Death Stranding, com isso fiquei com expectativas baixas para novos jogos do Kojima.
Mas espero que ele me cale e lance um bom jogo.
Desculpa :-D , mas negaram-çhe a oportunidade de lançar o jogo e já fez 'sit down be humble' a todos os cépticos com,

:rrotflm:

---

DECEMBER 7 2023

KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS AND XBOX GAME STUDIOS ANNOUNCE “OD” AT THE GAME AWARDS 2023

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA –
KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS and XBOX GAME STUDIOS officially announced OD at The Game Awards. World-renowned game creator Hideo Kojima has partnered with Academy Award winning filmmaker Jordan Peele, the acclaimed film director of “Get Out,” “Us,” and “Nope,” who will be one of several talented storytellers involved in the project.

“We are working with Xbox Game Studios and their cloud gaming technology to take on the challenge of creating a very unique, immersive, and totally new style of game – or rather, a new form of media,” said Hideo Kojima, Game Creator and Founder of KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS.

A HIDEO KOJIMA GAME, OD explores the concept of testing your fear threshold, and what it means to OD on fear – while blurring the boundaries of gaming and film. The new teaser for OD also reveals Sophia Lillis (“Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves”), Hunter Schaffer (“Euphoria”) and Udo Kier (“Flesh for Frankenstein”), who will play the lead roles in the upcoming project.

@kojimaproductions.jp

Última edição:
Meh era isto que ia ser a ultima bolacha do pacote? Death stranding e agora isto... Não consigo ver nada de especial no que ele lança após a era metal gear

Este e o Death Stranding 2 ao mesmo tempo? O Kojima tem mãozinhas para tudo?

Para já ainda não sei o que esperar, daquilo que vejo parece-me ser mais uma aposta milionária da MS para trazer um exclusivo de peso para a Xbox.
Estando a Xbox Game Studios envolvida, significa que será lançado day one no Game Pass?

O trailer não me conseguiu criar hype nenhum, pelo contrário, fez-me descer as expectativas, porque isto tresanda a tipo filme interativo.

Resta aguardar.

Ter uma ilustração nossa feita pelo Shinkawa e autografada... inveja.

No que toca a isto, o Kojima nunca desilude. Fazer valer pelo bilhete para o Carnival of Stupid. 🎪

@resetera

So, people have found out that there're hidden letters on Udo Kier's mouth, I think that's a very interesting topic for theories since they're very well hidden yet they're definitely there, more clearly if you see the 4K video on Kojima's YouTube channel:

4vfkpk4tvd5c1.png

"A" On the very middle of his mouth

8yb7e0gtvd5c1.png

"T" on his dark left side of the mouth (right from where we're looking)

w0yz87rtvd5c1.png

"A" in the darkness above his tongue

p91lvy2uvd5c1.png

"M" in the darkness on his middle-right side (left for us)

ddvs5dfuvd5c1.png

"I" on his left darker side (right for us)

In summary, they form this word:
GA9kKq7WYAE-cJf

"ATAMI"

Any idea on what this could be or could mean?
Of course, there're already people linking ATAMI with Silent Hill, lol

Back