Duvidas no Mirc

[siLciR]

Power Member
Fiz o download do mirc em www.mirc.com ,instalei-o e até aí tudo bem.
Como não pesco nada disto, só consigo aceder a canais inglêses,quanto a portugueses NADA.
Gostava de saber como aceder a canais portugueses e já agora também me podiam dizer alguns desses canais.

Desde já, Obrigado...:)

Desde já bem vindo ao fantástico mundo da internet(Dado a sensidez da tua pergunta)
Faz isto como recurso,inicias o script,destaca a opção options,encontras um quadro em que podes adiçionar um servidor ,neste caso destaca a opção Add,
escreve isto nestes campos
descrição-irc.netcabo.pt
irc server-irc.netcabo.pt,depois disso carrega em add e voltas ao ecrã iniçial.
depois connect em to Irc Server.

Agora se tudo correr bem,deves criar uma alcunha
Escreve este Comando /nick "escreve aqui a tua alcunha"

(Nick),explo "SavageDemon"....(Ups não escolhas esse nick que é perigoso ),lol.voltando ao sério,agora como criaste um nick (Alcunha) deves regista-lo .
Para o fazer ,escreve este comando :
/nickserv register "a tua password"
Sim ,tens de meter uma password para que possas ser identificado.

Sempre que queiras depois usar o teu nick e entrar no canal á tua escolha faz este comando
/nickserv identify "a tua password "

Para entrar num canal (Exemplo) fazes /join #Overclock
Para uma lista de todos os canais /list

Pronto tá +- esplicado mas com certeza que aqui no fórum haverá mais pessoal aqui ajudarte
CYa

Anexos

• mirca.jpg
    mirca.jpg
    81,7 KB · Visualizações: 186
tou f*did*o com um gajo do mirc que me infectou o pc.>( >( >( >( >(
já tratei de arrumar com os vírus...:o :eek:

mas gostava de saber se já aconteceu de aparecer um gajo a perguntar: "qual é a tua cor favorita" e choverem-vos vírus em cima...

Agora tou interessado em descobrir quem é ele... }> }> }>

cuidado com o mIRC!

o melhor é arranjar um bouncer para não ligar directamente.

um bom artigo sobre o assunto pode ser encontrado aqui:

http://www.astalavista.com/privacy/library/misc/anonymity-ontheweb.shtml#anonymityonirc

o excerto seguinte foi retirado desse artigo:

[ anonymity on irc ]

A BNC, or a Bouncer - is used in conjunction with IRC as a way of hiding your host when people /whois you. On most IRC networks, your host isnt masked when you whois, meaning the entire IP appears, like 194.2.0.21, which can be resolved. On other networks, your host might be masked, like IRCnetwork-0.1 but it can still give valuable information, like nationality if your host is not a IP, but a DNS resolved host, like my.host.cn would be masked to IRCnetwork-host.cn but this would still tell the person who whoised you, that you are from China.

To keep information such as this hidden from the other users on an IRC network, many people use a Bouncer, which is actually just a Proxy. Let us first draw a schematic of how a normal connection would look, with and without a BNC installed.

Without a BNC:

your.host.cn <<-->> irc.box.sk

With a BNC:

your.host.cn <<-->> my.shell.com <<-->> irc.box.sk

You will notice the difference between the two. When you have a BNC installed, a shell functions as a link between you and the IRC server (irc.box.sk as an example). You install a BNC on a shell, and set a port for it to listen for connections on. You then login to the shell with your IRC client, BitchX/Xchat/mIRC, and then it will login to the IRC server you specify - irc.box.sk in this case. In affect, this changes your host, in that it is my.shell.com that makes all the requests to irc.box.sk, and irc.box.sk doesn't know of your.host.cn, it has never even made contact with it.

In that way, depending on what host your shell has, you can login to IRC with a host like i.rule.com, these vhosts are then actually just an alias for your own machine, your.host.cn, and it is all completely transparent to the IRC server.

Many servers have sock bots that check for socket connections. These aren't BNC connections, and BNC cannot be tested using a simple bot, unless your shell has a socket port open (normally 1080) it will let you in with no problem at all, the shell is not acting as a proxy like you would expect, but more as a simple IRC proxy, or an IRC router. In one way, the BNC just changes the packet and sends it on, like:

to: my.shell.com -> to: irc.box.sk -> to: my.shell.com from: your.host.cn <- from: my.shell.com <- from: irc.box.sk

The BNC simply swaps the host of your packet, saying it comes from my.shell.com. But also be aware, that your own machine is perfectly aware that it has a connection established with my.shell.com, and that YOU know that you are connected to irc.box.sk. Some BNCs are used in IRC networks, to simulate one host. If you had a global IRC network, all linked together, you could have a local server called: cn.myircnetwork.com which Chinese users would log into. It would then Bounce them to the actual network server, in effect making all users from china have the same host - cn.myircnetwork.com, masking their hosts. Of course, you could change the host too - so it didn't reveal the nationality, but it is a nice gesture of some networks, that they mask all hosts from everyone, but it makes life hard for IRCops on the network - but its a small price to pay for privacy.

Note: Even if you do use IRC bouncer, within DCC transfers or chat, your IP will be revealed, because DCC requires direct IP to IP connection. Usual mistake of IRC user is to have DCC auto-reply turned on. For an attacker is then easy to DCC chat you or offer you a file, and when IRC clients are connected, he can find out your IP address in the list of his TCP/IP connections (netstat).

How do I get IRC bouncer?

you download and install bouncer software, or get someone to install it for you (probably the most known and best bouncer available is BNC, homepage : http://gotbnc.com/)
you configure and start the software - in case it's bouncer at Unix machine, you start it on your shell account (let's say shell.somewhere.com)
you open IRC and connect to the bouncer at shell.somewhere.com on the port you told it to start on.
all depending on the setup, you may have to tell it your password and tell it where to connect, and you're now on irc as shell.somewhere.com instead of your regular hostname.

Excelente artigo mafas...

Teoricamente com o bouncer posso aceder a um servidor estrangeiro num pc que nao me deixa ligar para fora ( devido a uma proxy) utilizando outro pc que tem acesso certo?

Sabes como posso fazer isso mais concretamente?

[siLciR] se fosse a ti tinha mais calma e protegia bem o pc primeiro e tb aprendia mais um pouco sobre irc e o seu funcionamento pra depois brincares um poko }> }> }>

Back