Creative Vision

greven

Folding Artist
DROOLING… c.a.n.t..s.t.o.p..d.r.o.o.l.i.n.g. (*drinks pint of water*)

1624-box.jpg

So, uh huh, last month we brought you news of the Creative Vision. Being a portable video player we were understandably cautious. We’ve had our hearts broken before, and as a result we’re a little gun shy. We’re ready for a big sloppy romance with red roses, candle lit dinners and much holding of hands however, because we’ve just got the complete list of specs from Creative.

1624-back.jpg

Why are we showing such youthful enthusiasm? Ok, here were out previous concerns and this is what we know now: screen quality (3.7in, 640x480, 262k video playback), battery (removable Li-Ion good for 13 hours audio, 4 hours 30 minutes video), size (12.4 x 7.4 x 2cm) and weight (239g with battery).

Now throw on top of that what we already knew: 30GB storage, magnesium alloy casing, support for AVI, MPEG1/2/4, WMV, Jpeg and Xvid, compatibility with NTSC and PAL systems, FM radio, a TV Out connection and a CompactFlash slot allowing for all manner of expansions and we begin to giggle and start playing with our hair.

1624-white.jpg

When Creative then informs us that the Vision will sync with Outlook, its contacts, calendar and tasks we find ourselves compelled to grab it by the scruff of the neck and pull it hastily behind the bike sheds.

There does seem to be one topic of argument though, which colour looks best? I say white (probably the vanity in me) and Lars says black (most likely the 80s throwback in him). Either way, we’ll be looking to get the Vision into the labs/smuggled home as soon as humanly possible.

Creative, give us a release date you swine… Oh no, here comes the drool again. (Tissue anyone?)

Update
Seems like I'm loosing the white/black argument pretty convincingly. Makes me wonder how Apple ever sold a single iPod...?!?!

in Trusted Reviews.

zenvision_specs.jpg

Parece estar muito bom! Não sei até que ponto compraria uma cena destas, mas parece de facto um excelente produto.

Última edição:
Estou impressionado! É lindo...grandes specs. A ver vamos quanto vai custar,já agora podiam baixar o preço do Zen PMC.....

Abraço

Já me dava jeito uma coisinha destas para poder passar as fotos da maquina :( .... Se tiro em RAW lá se vai os 512mB do cartão :/ .... E o tamanho e preço do bicho???

bazarouco disse:
Já me dava jeito uma coisinha destas para poder passar as fotos da maquina :( .... Se tiro em RAW lá se vai os 512mB do cartão :/ .... E o tamanho e preço do bicho???
Tou a ver que desconheces o P-2000... Já agora €500
E sim suporta RAW para visualização directa no ecra
E sim com histograma

Secalhar é por causa desses preços que prefiro desconhecer haha :P ... Mas realmente tanto um como outro são belos :P mas tou mais inclinado po da Epson :P
Este tipo de coisas é mt bom para quando se vai de ferias ;) .... Mas quanto a mim 20GB acho que era perfeitamente suficiente :/ e sempre seria mais baratinho :)

Bahhh.... Para que é que fui meter os olhos nisto :/ ... Mais uma coisinha para a minha lista, so falta mm é o dinheiro :D

Back