AMD's dual core Opteron & Athlon 64 X2 - Server/Desktop Performance Preview

Status
Fechado a novas mensagens.

DJ_PAPA

Power Member
Bem, ca está ele:

http://www.anandtech.com/cpuchipsets/showdoc.aspx?i=2397&p=1

What's quite impressive is how competitive the Athlon 64 X2 is across the board. With the Pentium D we had to give up a noticeable amount of single threaded performance (compared to Intel's top of the line Pentium 4 CPUs) in order to get better multithreaded/multitasking performance, but with AMD you don't have to make that sacrifice. Everything from gaming to compiling performance on the Athlon 64 X2 4400+ was extremely solid. In multithreaded/multitasking environments the Athlon 64 X2 is even more impressive; video encoding is no longer an issue on AMD platforms - you no longer have to make a performance decision between great overall performance or great media encoding performance, AMD delivers both with the Athlon 64 X2. Also keep in mind that the performance preview we gave of the Athlon 64 X2 today is actually a very conservative estimate, the shipping Athlon 64 X2 CPUs will run with regular DDR memory and with much faster motherboards - meaning you should be prepared to be impressed even further down the road.

Sim, sao ultra potentes!!!!!!!!!! :004: :004: :004: :004: :004: :004:
:D :D :D

Acho que quando fizer um upgradezito vai ser pa um destes :D parecem excelentes. Entretanto.. fico-me pelo athlonXP :P pa depois sentir melhor o salto

kanguru disse:
Acho que quando fizer um upgradezito vai ser pa um destes :D parecem excelentes. Entretanto.. fico-me pelo athlonXP :P pa depois sentir melhor o salto

E mais nada :cool:
Com tanta oferta ke anda para aí um gajo até fika atarantado 8o 8o

Status
Fechado a novas mensagens.
Back