O Fim do Motherboard Monitor

jfbbms

Power Member
January 21st 1998 the Internet saw the 1st version of MBM v. 1.0
Juli 6th 2004, about 7.5 years later the MBM development comes to a stop

Yes you read it right, after thinking about it for several weeks I have decided to stop development on MBM. Over the years many (if not all) clones appeared that tried to do what MBM did. Some succeeded others did not. Some I feel where technically and user wise better then MBM but with an average of 6000 hits a day and coverage on almost every PC magazine in the world it still seems to be the most popular monitoring tool around. And it is better to stop at your peak :)

The industrie itself, it is getting harder and harder to get any good info from companies, Abit and the Uguru was a good example but you can alsmost put any other name in the list, getting info from ATI, VIA, SiS, Asus is as good as impossible, and so I depend more and more on MBM users to help me with info and it is just plain frustrating to keep sending mails to companies asking for info and getting no or a BS reply back.

é pena, é o melhor programa... mas compreende-se a posicao dele.

"Ele" já disse que não vai dar a source, por razões legais.

Quoting......:

No you can not get the source code, there is to much in there I got via NDA and I will not violate that.

Última edição:
É pena pois era o melhor programa desse tipo era simples e eficaz nem se dava conta que tava "ligado"...mas sem suporte nenhum quem nao parava :rolleyes:

[[]]

Parece-me uma opção cobarde...revela falta de coragem! Quais são os programas k ele tava a falar? Para mim mbm sp foi o melhor... :wow:

knap esse post foi um mimo.... :puke:

Vais me dizer que alguma vez doaste algo para o gajo continuar a desenvolver o software? É engraçado que nunca pagaste nada(tal qual como eu) e aquilo dava te muito jeito a todos nós, mas agora que vais ficar sem o software já o chamas de cobarde? É triste...
Se as empresas não lhe facilitam a vida e tão se literalmente a lixar para ele, o gajo não pode fazer tudo sozinho. Agora acusares o homem por desistir quando usas o software dele a borla...enfim...

[]´s

January 21st 1998 the Internet saw the 1st version of MBM v. 1.0
Juli 6th 2004, about 7.5 years later the MBM development comes to a stop

Yes you read it right, after thinking about it for several weeks I have decided to stop development on MBM. Over the years many (if not all) clones appeared that tried to do what MBM did. Some succeeded others did not. Some I feel where technically and user wise better then MBM but with an average of 6000 hits a day and coverage on almost every PC magazine in the world it still seems to be the most popular monitoring tool around. And it is better to stop at your peak.

Tava-me mais a referir a esta parte...até pk quando li a primeira vez o post n me lembro de tar lá o segundo quote (lol)...sendo assim já compreendo a situação dele... :wow:

É pena :( , curtia mt este programa, simples e eficaz, compreendo perfeitamente a razao do fim do mesmo, bem só me resta procurar alternativas, SpeedFan lá terá de ser :009:

Back