[PSP] Disgaea - Prinny: Ore ga Shuujinkou de Iinsuka?

Old Snake

Power Member

prinnygamedebrq7.jpg

IGN: Following a retail leak earlier this week, Nippon Ichi has started speaking officially about Prinny: Ore ga Shuujinkou de Iinsuka?.

This new PSP title, whose name translates roughly to Prinny: Is it Okay if I'm the Main Character?, stars Prinny, a mascot of sorts from the Disgaea strategy series. This isn't a strategy game, though. Nippon Ichi describes it as its first action game. The title will feature 2D side scrolling action with the promise of lots of replay value.

The storyline hints that the game will feature Disgaea cameos other than just Prinny. Etona, Prinny's master and also a Disgaea character, has sent Prinny off to find the ultimate sweets. Standing in Prinny's way are some tough demons!

While not mentioned in Nippon Ichi's official announcement, the retailer report from earlier in the week mentioned that the game will make use of the PSP's wireless functionality. Players will be able to record their play sessions and send them to friends. In addition, Nippon Ichi plans on offering maps and bosses as downloads.

Also mentioned by the retailer is a pre-order bonus. Nippon Ichi will give pre-orderers (this is for Japan only at the moment) an original soundtrack CD created by Disgaea series composer Tenpei Sato. The CD will include vocal tracks.

Nipon Ichi has opened up a teaser website for the game with a peculiar flash movie. The full site will open up on September 5.

As for the final game, a Japanese release is set for November 20.
Mais imagens aqui.

Teaser site

--

Must-have para fãs de Disgaea :D

Site já abriu:

http://prinny.jp/

Trailer fantástico :D
O jogo parece estar mesmo potente.

my.php
my.php
prny02fw2.jpg

-Etna's dessert got stolen, she gets pissed off, sends you off to find the ultimate dessert
-10 stages, 6 stages available at game start. Difficulty and gimmicks change depending on time of day.
-Time advances at the conclusion(i think?) of a stage
-Prinny can spin (horizontally, vs sonic's vertically and sounds like it functions similarly), jump/double jump, do an ass slam, throw, etc.

Me likes!!! Estou a acabar o Afternoon of Darkness e quero meeeesmo este. Assim que a PS3 voltar da AStock Uno também não me posso esquecer de ir buscar o 3 :D

Back