Samsung i7110

Blitzer_#

Power Member
GSMArena disse:
A new Samsung handset appeared online before its official announcement. As it seems, we will be seeing a new Symbian OS-based smartphone with a 5 megapixel camera - the Samsung i7110.

Samsung are obviously embracing the power and popularity of the Symbian S60 OS. Their latest four-digit model utilizes it to its full potential. Unfortunately, we don't have any spec details on the handset and we can only judge by the photos.

The Samsung i7110 is obviously UMTS-enabled (a video call camera on the front) and it packs a 5 megapixel auto focus camera lens on the back. A flash is also present - but we can't really tell whether it's a xenon one or a regular LED one.

The battery cover seems to be all-metal following the design of the Samsung Soul b. There's a microSD memory card slot on left side. A bit of a letdown is they will be using the proprietary Samsung connectivity port instead of the universal microUSB variety found on the Samsung i8510 INNOV8.

We are really looking forward to getting some official info on the Samsung i7110 in the near future. And we also hope that GPS or at least Wi-Fi is on board.

gsmarena_001.jpg

gsmarena_003.jpg

Parece-me bem... :D

Um Samsung Symbian com 5MP e realmente tiver GPS e Wi-Fi, nada mal

Por acaso ia agora postar o mesmo que o Blitzer_#.

A minha ideia da Samsung não é muito boa mas ao ver este fez-me lembrar logo o meu Nokia 6120c.

nokia_6120_classic.jpg

Tenho um feeling que vai ser um bom telefone, se bem que...
A bit of a letdown is they will be using the proprietary Samsung connectivity port instead of the universal microUSB variety found on the Samsung i8510 INNOV8.
in GSMArena

Back