Gráfica GT200 \ Geforce GTX 200 series

Status
Fechado a novas mensagens.

mascarilha

I folded Myself
for what it's worth:

http://forums.anandtech.com/messageview.aspx?catid=31&threadid=2160045&enterthread=y

gt200ss.jpg

This is the supposed, "real next-gen" after Geforce 9.

Heres the insider "fud":

IN THE PAGES THAT FOLLOW YOU WILL NOT FIND ANY THING USEFULL ABOUT 9800 GTX BUT ONLY HOW SO UN-MORAL AND STUPID I AM FOR POSTING STUFF ABOUT TO BE LAUNCHED CARDS... EVERYONE CAN THANK apoppin AND CO-CONSPIRER krnmastersgt.

PS WAS ABOUT TO GET JUICY DETAILS ON GT200 NOW WILL NEVER EVER POST THAT BECAUSE I AM A UNMORAL AND THIEF LIKE PERSON..

BYE BYE U ALL IT WAS FUN TILL apoppin CAME ALONG!!! NOW MY HEAD IS JUST PAINING!!

9800 GTX was never ever meant to exist like this.

This all is a very deep plot, i was told that since nvidia 9800 GX2 was NOT real competition to the AMD 3870 X2 threat nvidia worked fast and used common elements.

THIS IS HOW 9800 GTX CAME TO BE:-

3870 X2 has huge performance fig. in higher resolution than any 8800 so the team took the fastest card all ready made AKA 8800 GTX as base.

The 8800 GTX was too expensive and also did not perform that well in high resolution so they added more memory but to keep costs down they used 256bit 9600 extended PCBs.

People say that the core is a new tuned G92 but here is the catch its not, it is a core from 8800 GTS series. NO CHANGE AT ALL

This is a publicity stunt they want to take on 3870 X2 with 9800 GTX and thus 9800 gx2 will look better than both 9800 GTX or 3870 X2...!!!

Forgot to add this:- See better gameing speed's but only with those games that are made with NVIDIAs collaboration program and also the reason 9800 GTX came to be was that the patners did not like 9800 GX2 at all.

The SLI will also be based on the new layout than the older simpler one so you will get a SLI jump from 8800 GTX SLI scores...!!!

WILL UPDATE INFO ON 3 CARD SLI AFTER A WHILE

BTW 9800 GTX orignally was suppose to sport a new core all together and suppose to be launched in Q4 2008....

Update 2 - HERE is the 411 on the same core i just came back according to him " The easy way to see the same core architecture is by comparative analysis of its sub BIOS Subroutine. It does not mean anything if the main processers are different."

I looked at him with a blank face and he said "Haha Dont judge a book by its cover than i said you mean Dont judge a graphics card by its core" I made my firt nerddy joke i feel proud.

Anyways he said the ROPE is the same the SHADERS are the same and DIE SIZE is the same. Other things that are same depend on the PCB that is also an extended ver. and is similar in most aspecst.

Now there goes my notebooks two pages filled with fast written words only i can under stand...!!!

-------------------------

Xtremesystems

cumps

Se isto e verdade a gaja tem um emprego muito bom e ta-se a queimar com isto e ainda se queixa que trabalha 8horas...

Trabalhar na XFX ter acesso aos ultimos produtos e ainda passar o dia a ver vídeos do Stage6 como ela la diz lol, "sign me up please"

Ainda para mais na India eu sei que o pais ta-se a tornar um centro tecnologico, mas um trabalho destes aqui em portugal seria de "luxo"

Este resultado é atingivel mas sem ser com a res que se diz... Acredito que a g200 atinja estes valores, senão era apenas uma gtx evoluída. Eu já fui até aos 14k 3dm06, so........ -.-

Mais nada, queremos é as novas gerações a sério e não umas pseudo's que só "deitam areia para os olhos" e ajudam o pessoal a queimar dinheiro...

Engraçado. A nVidia deve ter alterado ligeiramente a nomenclatura código dos GPU's, neste caso, para não se confundir uma G200 com o chip gráfico que a Matrox tinha no mercado à uns bons anitos atrás, com o mesmo nome. E que belo chip que era. :)

Não sei ao certo o funcionamento do cpu teste do 3DMark06 mas já vi pontuações aumentarem 100 pontos só por mudança de drivers da gráfica, coisa que não deveria estar relacionada!

Por isso não me espanta muito se bem que acho demasiado elevado...

continuo a axar demasiado elevado, o processador tem mais 200pontos que o meu, mas o meu tem mais 1000mhz, axo estranho estar relacionado c ddr3 ou drivers

Status
Fechado a novas mensagens.
Back