DFi lanparty DK P35

Status
Fechado a novas mensagens.

mascarilha

I folded Myself
parece que a DFI tem ainda outra Lanparty , a DK P35

The Taiwanese manufacturer DFI will put on the market a new motherboard for benchers . This is the DFI LP DK P35.

So what does this card was different from other models P35 (LP and other Iron Blood).

At first glance, the map is an evolution of the Iron Blood. Le layout est sensiblement identique avec un seul port pci-e, pas de caloduc amovible à l'image de la DFI P 35 qui est remplacé par le petit rad de la Blood Iron. The layout is substantially identical with a single port pci-e, no removable heat in the image of the DFI P 35 which is replaced by the small rad of the Iron Blood.

The clear cmos is also placed on the back of the card in order practice.

However pcb the color of black and yellow and orange slots, ports SATA angle on the edge of the card, the battery's BIOS has also been moved. De même, l'étage d'alimentation est refroidit par deux rads comme ceux de la DFI LP UT ICFX3200 et la prise d'alimentation 8 pins est placé sur le coté gauche du socket. Similarly, the floor supply is cooled by two rads such as the DFI LP UT ICFX3200 and plug 8 pins is placed on the left side of the socket.

Two small negative points, however:

- There is no leds debugs
- The card would benefit from solid capacitors agreement on the socket
- A nice mobo to Benchrs therefore knowing that the price would be relatively accessible. But with DFI is always the same fight: why leave cards always late?

http://www.google.com.br/translate?...s-6412-a.html&langpair=fr|en&hl=pt-BR&ie=UTF8

alguns rumores falam em preços a volta de 150$-170$

cumps

Parece-me muito bem, quanto mais não seja pelo suposto preço a ser practicado, mas voltamos à mesma cantiga... já vêm tarde.

Abraço.

Parece-me muito bem, quanto mais não seja pelo suposto preço a ser practicado, mas voltamos à mesma cantiga... já vêm tarde.

Abraço.

pa nem acho , eu devo comprar uma visto que o X38.................

P35 rula mto , o X48 logo se verá , mas neste momento P35 is the way !!!

cumps

pa nem acho , eu devo comprar uma visto que o X38.................

P35 rula mto , o X48 logo se verá , mas neste momento P35 is the way !!!

cumps

Hmmm Ou seja, P35 neste momento melhor que x38?

O P35 suportam na boa os novos 45nm que vêm ai? Ou seja, suporte nativo e excelente, e não updates de bios para começar a suportar.

DFI Intros New LANParty Member, the LANParty DK P35-T2R

Presently, DFI has already released 3 models which are based on Intel P35 chipset. For satisfying different levels of users, now a brand new series is about to join the LANParty family, the LANParty DK P35-T2R motherboard. “This is a value-add upgrade of the Dark series, a hybrid for both hard core gamers and budget-overclockers!” said Jarry Cheng, the LP motherboard designer. The LP exclusive black PCB is equipped with glowing-orange slots, solid aluminum capacitors, 4-phrase digital PWM, 6x SATAII ports with RAID support, ALC885 8CH sound, and other goodies like EZ CMOS jumper and built-in Power/Reset buttons.

Source: DFI

TechpowerUp

esta a venda nos EUA a 175$ a versao sem condensadores slidos e 193$ a versao com condensadores solidos

cumps

Última edição:
Bem a minha P5K está-me a estupidificar com a falta de opções que tem... Primeiro uns testes ali do amigo steelballz depois logo se vê se vem uma pra cá ou não :P

Quando é que esta board chega a Portugal? Já a vi no site da DFI e na MotherboardPro, mas em Portugal não a vejo em lado nenhum..

Status
Fechado a novas mensagens.
Back