Nem sei que diga

astrisko

1st Folding then Sex
Eu fico parvo com o que se passa na cabeça de algumas pessoas 8|...

Like most things that are worth owning, Computers are an American invention. Look at any modern computer and you will see that the whole thing is the product of American brilliance.

For example, this rugged IBM laptop I am using was designed and built by an American company. It runs software built by Microsoft, one of America’s most productive organizations. My computer does everything I could possibly want: I can do my work, submit my taxes and even search the Bible.

Like all the greatest American engineering, it’s an example of innovation that makes a growing group of European and Chinese hackers jealous. They hate our lead in computing technology and will stop at nothing until they have control of all of our computers.

I’m talking about a project called ‘Linux’, something you may not have encountered, but might do some day.
It’s a computer program that was initially developed in Finland as a means of circumventing valuable copyrights and patents owned by an American company called SCO Group.

Unlike Windows, which is a mature commercial product which is normally included with every new computer, Linux is given away. Now it may not sound like much of a problem, after all there is very little profit in merely giving a product away.

This would be certainly true were in not for the Linux project’s seductive Marxist ideology and the effect that it has on ‘Blue-State’ liberals. Indeed, Linux is so pervasive amongst the blue states and many liberal universities that a leading computer expert Steve Balmer (from Microsoft) described Linux as cancer.

The American software industry is worth more than $7 Billion; Introducing a foreign product like Linux which is often copied for free could threaten that entire industry. A generation of computer users might get use to accepting foreign software hand-outs rather than paying for a superior American products. If only the danger were just to our economy:

These days computers control everything from TV stations to battleships; Our crucial information and defense infrastructure is built on computer technology. If we allow this cancer into our networks, there is no knowing what the effect might be on our infrastructure, but that is just what liberals are trying to do.

Imagine if the State of the Union address were hacked because the TV station decided to save money by using Linux? Imagine if a stealth-bomber crashed because it’s software was written by anonymous Chinese or European hackers. It would make as much sense as inviting the French to come over and take over the White-House.

And guess what software Osama Bin Laden uses on his laptop?

If you guessed it was Linux you would be 100% right. Osama uses Linux because he knows designed to counterfit DVDs, curcumventing the Digital Millenium Copyright Act, and defraud companies like Disney.

Next time somebody asks you how Al Queda agents pay for their rifles and rocket launchers, you can tell them that foreign hackers make software called Linux which helps them steal from Americans.

This Linux problem is a growing issue, and one that conservative Americans cannot afford to ignore. Fortunately Microsoft have prepared a great deal of information to help computer users get away from this menace. But there is something you can do to help keep American #1 in the computer business:

If one of your friends is using Linux or may be tempted to try it show them this article. Explain that Linux is a genuine threat and that by using it they may be opening their computer to Chinese hackers.

If you see a company using Linux, it may be that they have not paid for this software. Report them to the Business Software Alliance who have the legal authority to inspect any company’s computers for illegal programs like Linux.

Finally, remember to include Linux users in your prayers tonight. As individuals we may not be able to change people’s minds, but the Bible teaches that God can make any sinner repent.

Link

Via bit.ate

Já vi esse link à uns meses...

Até coloquei umas quotes engraçadas num forum...

Citação:
The name alone (LINUX) sounds kind of queer to me!
It's just some primitive European substitute for a real operation system like the mighty Windows XP.
Also I would like to mention that Apple's 'Mac Os X' is a real threat, too. This damn extrem leftwing company is giving millions to the democ-rats!!!
Citação:
Yes, Linux is a primative European clone; It is much less capable than Windows. In fact it omits features that were standard in Windows back in 1998; For example Linux has no built-in anti-virus or anti-spyware software.

You cannot even buy popular utilities like Norton Security to compensate for this fact. There are no tools for common tasks like defragging a hard disk. God knows what you would use to send a fax or make a website. You cannot even get Front Page for Linux.

Linux is that bad; The only explaination I can think for people using it is that it by-passes the protection given by American companies and the Dept of Homeland Security. It should be considered a terrorist program.
Alguem com cabeça

Citação:
You guys are just too much! You can't possibly be this ignorant.

1. Windows did not have 'built-in' anti-virus or anti-spyware software in 1998. It still doesn't have 'built-in' anti-virus, and the anti-spyware is in beta. It didn't even have a 'built-in' firewall in 1998, and the present firewall is not one of the best out there (which is why Symantec and McAfee and Zone are doing such good business).

2. Most of the internet runs on Linux. It's generally more stable than Windows, and problems are fixed more quickly.
Citação:
This rj guy is probably a typical liberal liar.
Most of the internet is running on linux? Don't make me laugh!!!
I used linux once. It's terrible.
Citação:
I would not host my website on Linux either. It's disgusting.
Citação:
Well, this is widely know that google is trying to compete with Microsoft, so since they cannot develop their system by themself, they had to use this kind of anti american alliance ( and use a lot of computer to achieve the same quality of search given by msn with a inferior os ).

Remember that google is also helping china and their anti democratic governement.

And I must also add that the link of terrorism and linux is not even hidden, if you take a look at website like this one : http://plf.zarb.org/about.php

Linux is just a anarchist invention aiming at bringing chaos and death everywhere in the world. I am still amazed to see that no one is able to see the truth in their games.
Citação:
microsoft isn't very innovating now because there's a monnopolistic market in OS

i can think people who are proud of american way of life can be against such of innovation.
Citação:
too bad ShelleyTheRepublican.com
blogs is hosted on linux as shown by the nmap port scanner.

# nmap -O shelleytherepublican.com
Running: Linux 2.4.X|2.5.X, D-Link embedded
OS details: Linux 2.4.0 - 2.5.20, Linux 2.4.18 - 2.4.20, Linux 2.4.26, Linux 2.4.27 or D-Link DSL-500T (running linux 2.4)

Time to put your acts where your words are and find a linux-free hosting solution.

Citação:

Sorry, I think you are a liar.
Me and linux hosting? Never!

Citação:
And Mac OS X being a threat, Apple being communist... Jesus Christ, this can't be even possible!

the day someone at Microsoft created what they called the "Registery", he must have smoked something... ;-)
Citação:
Please tell me that's a Fake !

I didn't think that such blindness still existed...
Citação:
Isnt that typical of Linux users? In your mind you have already taken over the world!

If you had bothered to check Google's downloads pages you would see that they do not offer a single Linux download.

Indeed, if Blogger.com were using Linux I have no idea how they might have done it? I understand that you cannot get most popular web-site building tools (e.g Frontpage, Dreamweaver) for Linux.

Wouldnt it be a far more credible if they (like everybody else) just used Windows. I know the red-army to help design nuclear missiles for Iran; but would you really want to use Linix if you could get an affordable professional product like Microsoft Windows?
Citação:

I totally agree with this article! Osama uses LINUX to spread mayhem in United States?! Excellent, one more reason to use and develope LINUX! Now everyone get your daily dose of LINUX and make this world a better place! Down Bush, long live Marx!
Citação:
Liberal Liars. Hmmmm, this is very interesting to me.

Anarchist, and Destruction, and Fomentation of world wide Chaos are hardly things I think of when I look at Linux.

netcraft's population data is verifiable. Apache rules the market in Webserver share. It has for a number of years.

Actually...Vista sounds kinda queer to me. And really, when a free product out performs a proprietary product, I have to wonder just how go the proprietary product is.

Vista: An American Threat to national Security.

How many times has a windows machine died because of viral infection? 1000s of times.

yeah, thats really secure and really Enterprise level proven.

Ubuntu is for Humans....and its for Human being, not just White Anglo Saxon Protestants Racially unequal people that dont like anyone but themselves.
Citação:
You have exercised your communist rights by using the Tux-logo (doesn't he look like a Demon from Satan?) for free!.
Citação:
I would never use Linux. It's disgusting. I am using real AMERICAN software only. Everything else is for the Godless.
You need to turn to God and face the real you.
Citação:
Down With Linux said...

We, of the Organization of Republican Grandfathers of America and Southern Mississippi, hereby state our approval of such articles.

It furthers to inform the misinformed on the dangers of the evil Satanic approach that They, the Linux community and Linus Torvalds [in particular] have partaken.

Only with Baby Jesus and God watching over us can WE, the informed few, assist the mASSES in finding the light of Windows.

Long live the Blue Screen and O.R.G.A.S.M!!!
E não vou postar mais porque já me tou quase a mixar a rir
shocking.gif

And guess what software Osama Bin Laden uses on his laptop?

If you guessed it was Linux you would be 100% right. Osama uses Linux because he knows designed to counterfit DVDs, curcumventing the Digital Millenium Copyright Act, and defraud companies like Disney.

Next time somebody asks you how Al Queda agents pay for their rifles and rocket launchers, you can tell them that foreign hackers make software called Linux which helps them steal from Americans.

Qual é a diferença entre um fundamentalista islâmico e um gajo que diz estas barbaridades?

O primeiro tem barba, a maioria das vezes, e o segundo é gordo, a maioria das vezes.

Há com cada um...
:shifteye:

É de um americano, por isso está tudo dito, um povo que pensa que a Paris fica em Londres, não há muito mais a dizer, contudo as pessoas antes de falarem devem-se informar:

1 - o Linux não é um sistema operativo ( o Gnu/Linux sim )
2 - não foi criado na Finlândia mas sim na própria América pelo Richard Stallman e amigos
3 - A própria Microsoft usa servidores GNU/Linux (no famoso caso de Londres) pois eles próprios admitem que são mais estáveis
4 - O que será mais seguro? Um sistema que pode ser construido a partir de um pacote de 100mb ou um que já traz uma data de programas, código fechado, processos do sistema que não sabemos o que fazem e porque lá estão (e que não podem ser terminados) ?
5 - Duvido que o Bin Laden use portátil nas montanhas ou no buraco onde anda metido, e muito menos que saiba montar uma pen (se fosse montar uma AK-47 ainda acreditava)
6 - Se o gnu/linux não dá lucro como pode dar fundos para comprar rockets e o camandro?
7 - O GNU/Linux é que é hackado? Então e os vírus, spywares, ad-awares, dialers e não sei que mais? Isso é no GNU/Linux não é ?

Só tenho pena das pessoas "ignorantes" que leiam este post e se acreditem

Para quem não precebe muito de ingles, fica aqui uma tradução mais ou menos !

Como a maioria de coisas que valem a pena possuir, os computadores são uma invenção americana. Olhar todo o computador moderno e você verá que o tudo isto é o produto da luminosidade americana.

Por exemplo, este portátil que áspero de IBM eu me estou usando foi projectado e construído por uma companhia americana. Funciona o software construído por Microsoft, uma das organizações as mais produtivas de América. Meu computador faz tudo que eu poderia possivelmente querer: Eu posso fazer meu trabalho, submeto meus impostos e procuraro mesmo a Bíblia.

Como toda a grande engenharia americana, é um exemplo da inovação que faz um grupo growing dos cabouqueiros europeus e chineses ciumentos. Deiam nossa ligação na tecnologia de computação e pará-la-ão em nada até que tenham o controle de todos nossos computadores.

Eu estou falando sobre um projecto chamado linux do `', algo que você não pode ter encontrado, mas pôde fazer algum dia.
É um programa informático que seja desenvolvido inicialmente em Finlandia como meios de contornar direitos reservados valiosos e as patentes possuídas por uma companhia americana chamassem o grupo de SCO.

Ao contrário de Windows, que é um produto comercial maduro que seja incluído normalmente com cada computador novo, o linux é dado afastado. Agora não pode soar como muito de um problema, depois que tudo lá é muito pouco lucro meramente em dar um produto afastado.

Isto seria certamente verdadeiro não estava dentro para a ideologia marxista sedutor e o efeito do projecto do linux que tem liberais no Azul-Estado do `'. Certamente, o linux é tão patente entre os estados azuis e muitas universidades liberais que um perito de computador Steve da condução Balmer (de Microsoft) descreveu o linux como o cancro.

A indústria americana do software vale a pena mais de $7 bilhões; Introduzindo um produto extrangeiro gostar do linux que é copiado frequentemente para livre poderia ameaçar essa indústria inteira. Uma geração de usuários do computador pôde começ o uso a aceitar comunicados extrangeiros do software um pouco do que pagando pelo produtos americanos superiores. Se somente o perigo era apenas a nossa economia:

Actualmente controle de computadores tudo dos canais de televisão aos cruzadores de batalha; Nossas informação crucial e infra-estrutura da defesa são construídas na informática. Se nós permitimos este cancro em nossas redes, não há nenhum saber o que o efeito pôde ser em nossa infra-estrutura, mas aquele é apenas o que os liberais estão tentando fazer.

Imaginar se o discurso sobre o estado de a nação foi cortado porque o canal de televisão decidiu conservar o dinheiro usando o linux? Imaginar se um discrição-bombardeiro deixou de funcionar porque é software foi escrito por cabouqueiros chineses ou europeus anónimos. Faria tanto sentido quanto convidando os franceses a vir sobre e tomar sobre a Branco-Casa.

E suposição que software Osama bin Laden usa em seu portátil?

Se você sups que era linux você seria direita de 100%. Osama usa o linux porque sabe projectado ao counterfit DVDs, curcumventing Digital Millennium Copyright Act, e defrauda companhias como Disney.

A próxima vez onde alguém lhe pergunta como os agentes de Queda do Al pagam por seus rifles e lançadores de foguete, você pode dizer-lhes que os cabouqueiros extrangeiros fazem Linux chamado software que ajudas roubam dos americanos.

Este problema do linux é uma edição growing, e uma que os americanos conservadores não podem ter recursos para ignorar. Felizmente Microsoft preparou muita informação para ajudar usuários do computador a começ longe desta ameaça. Mas há algo que você pode fazer para ajudar a manter #1 americano no negócio de computador:

Se um de seus amigos está usando o linux ou pode ser tentado o tentar mostrar-lhes este artigo. Explicar que o linux é uma ameaça genuína e isso usando o podem abrir seu computador aos cabouqueiros chineses.

Se você vê uma companhia using o linux, pode-se ser que não paguem por este software. Relatá-los à aliança do software empresarial que têm a autoridade legal para inspeccionar computadores de toda a companhia para programas ilegais como o linux.

Finalmente, recordar incluir hoje à noite usuários do linux em suas orações. Porque os indivíduos nós não podem poder mudar mentes do pessoa, mas a Bíblia ensina que o deus pode fazer todo o pecador repent.

abraços

Por amor de Deus, vocês ainda ligam a estas coisas e ainda se dão ao trabalho de contra-argumentar (bem, para haver um contra-argumento tem de haver um argumento, coisa que não acontece) isto?

Sinceramente, não vejo como pode ser isto encarado senão com um sorriso nos lábios.

Última edição:
Back