DS Wario Master of Disguise (Kaitou Wario the Seven)

RYURIO

Power Member
wario_packshotboxart_160w.jpg

Já saiu a versão japonesa e as críticas renderam-se a inovação e qualidade do produto dentro do género plataformas.

Basicamente o jogo permite-nos controlar Wario num jogo plataformas tipicamente 2D com um forte cunho de puzzle game, cada situação exige a transformação do nosso (herói). A transformação é feita através de figuras desenhadas directamente com o estilete sobre o Wario. Na prática existe 7 transformações possíveis (dai o título japonês), do Wario eléctrico passando pelo Wario pirata, até temos direito a uma versão do Wario diabólico:004:

Previsto para os states no dia 5 de Março, Europa??? 2007

wario-master-of-disguise-20070116052212702.jpg
wario-master-of-disguise-20070116052203515.jpg

Impressões do jogo:

(...)

After indulging myself in a mere few stages of this old timey shoplifting adventure, whose name will be Wario: Master of Disguise to the rest of us, I can even say that I may have been presto-change’oed into a fan of these whacked-out outings. And when the story of a greedy slob who invents a helmet to put himself into a TV show where the prime picking is a wand of polymorphing is what holds it all together, it’s pretty much the most whacked of them all.

(...)

The levels generously and gratifyingly double back on themselves for maximum re-infiltration value when you’ve earned more forms, and - love them or hate them – it’s through a proliferation of minigames healthily interspersed throughout that you earn those forms, at score milestones.

Artigo completo pode ser encontrado em:

-> http://www.siliconera.com/index.php/2007/02/05/first-look-at-kaitou-wario-the-seven/

Back