Como limpar Tft(plasma)

oxide

Power Member
Malta tenho o meu monitor tft(plasma) todo sujo, nunka o limprei na minha vida.
O que e ke me sugerem para limpar o monitor?)))))))))))
Obrigado fiko a espera de respostas
loladagu7.jpg

Se usares o pesquisar encontras um ou dois tópicos sobre isso mas aqui fica um link:

http://www.*****.pt/pesquisa/result...lect_ord=1&modoVisualiza=1&select_marcas=9999

Ainda ontem estive a limpar os meus...

Houve uma altura que também me questionei qual a melhor maneira para limpar um tft e quais os cuidados a ter.
Googlando um pouco, encontrei este artigo http://www.anandtech.com/printarticle.aspx?i=1855 , que não falando só da limpeza dum tft, fala também da sua tecnologia, os cuidados, etc...
Mas vamos ao que interessa:
Surprisingly, one of the most frequent questions we noticed in our forums was simply, “How do I care for my monitor?” LCDs are still expensive pieces of equipment, so they require a little bit of tender loving care.

The most important matter is keeping the LCD screen clean. For those of you fortunate enough to have LCDs with glass bezels (like the AG Neovo S-18), use only warm water and a lint free cloth. Any other alcohol or ammonia based cleaner will strip the anti-glare coating off and ruin your bezel surface.

For ordinary LCD panels that do not have an additional glass bezel, distilled water is still one of the best cleaners. However, great care needs to be taken to ensure that the right amount of pressure is applied to the screen when cleaning. Too much pressure will crack the substrate. This editor recommends using a little bit of vinegar mixed with water on a lint free cloth to clean the monitor surface.

Using a paper towel will leave small abrasions in the anti-glare coating and bezel. Always apply the cleaning solution to the cloth first. Finally, wipe the cloth from corner to corner, and then side to side, starting from the top to bottom. This will leave the most even surface.

E é o que faço, pego num recipiente, deito um pouco de vinagre, água à mistura e aplico com um pano (porreiro, limpo e tal) sobre o tft...deixo secar e de seguida com um paninho especial dou uma passagem (depois de secar, claro).
Penso que é a melhor solução e a mais económica.

Back