[Wii/DS] Novidades Nintendo

Esse ultimo que mostraram as fotos parece porreiro. Quanto ao Opoona só tenho a dizer "que banhada de jogo."

Desculpa mas tenho que discordar. Um jogo que "pareça porreiro" faz automaticamente dele um jogo melhor do que outro que não seja "tão porreiro"? Eu até estou bastante interessado no Opoona. Não julguem um jogo (ou o que quer que seja) pela aparência.

Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None Coming to Nintendo Wii

"TORONTO, Canada. March 19, 2007. The Adventure Company, a leading publisher of PC adventure games worldwide, today announced that its popular PC title Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None is under development for the Nintendo Wii®, set to be released in November 2007.

Written by Agatha Christie, the world’s best-known mystery author and Queen of Crime, this classic story is brought to a new generation on the Nintendo Wii. Appealing to a broad audience, this platform opens the door for adventure games on console.

Using the Wii’s original “Wiimote®” controller, gameplay in traditional PC adventure games can be taken to a whole new level of interactivity. For instance, players will have the freedom to control their character’s actions, such as using a digging motion to unearth clues, or spinning the handle of a safe using the Wiimote; and the introduction of timed puzzles where, for example, players must race up a set of stairs from a boat docked below.

“We are very excited to take this new direction with our adventure titles and are certain that our fans will find Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None to be a perfect fit for the Nintendo Wii,” said Richard Wah Kan, President and CEO of The Adventure Company. “Many PC adventure game fans are having a great time with the Wii and we’d like to be the first to deliver them games they love on a console they’ve embraced.”

The storyline revolves around ten people, all strangers to each other, who are invited to a lavish estate on an isolated island. Through a recording, their mysterious host accuses each of his ‘guests’ of murder and proceeds to exact justice by becoming judge, jury and executioner… The tension mounts and dark secrets are revealed as one-by-one the number of guests systematically dwindles according to the ingenious plan of the unseen killer."

Espero que, para além deste jogo ser bom, que tenha uma aceitação positiva..se há coisa que eu gostaria de ver na Wii era point and click's. Jogos deste género poderão abrir a porta..here's hoping to it.

Capcom: Resident Evil on Wii in 2007, More Wii Announcements Soon
  • Capcom announced Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles for Wii at E3, and it is still on track for 2007 release
  • Devil Kings 2 (Sengoku Basara) was announced for Wii in Japan, but there has been no announcement of US release plans
  • There are more unannounced games coming in 2007, and "at least one" should be announced in the next few weeks
Random screenshots:

Harvest Moon

hm2.jpg

hm1.jpg

hm3.jpg

Enquanto fã da série Harvest Moon, tenho que admitir que estes screens dão-me uma certa vontade de arregaçar as mangas e voltar a dedicar-me à lavoura.

Mortal Kombat Armageddon

02wii_sequence_boraicho_previewtour.jpg

01wii_daegon_roll_previewtour.jpg

hm..vómitos..hm..ok..não sei até que ponto é que este sistema de controlo será funcional ou não...o tempo o dirá; pelo menos as fatalities e afins devem mais mais simples P

Última edição pelo moderador:
Acho que isto ainda não está em lado nenhum:

http://www.gamepro.com/nintendo/wii/games/features/107845.shtml

Entrevista ao Miyamoto, para além dele admitir não esperar um sucesso tão grande da Wii nos States, realce para:

"There are also other enhancements to the Wii interface and developments being planned that are going to really make games for hardcore players a lot more fun and interesting."

hm..

"One other thing that I think is going to be the next big challenge for Nintendo is related to the idea of network entertainment. A lot of people have the misunderstanding that Nintendo is not interested in network gaming. What we are interested in isn't so much the idea of creating a game that is online and networked in a way that we have seen online up until now. We are really more interested in this idea of having the household television connected to the Internet constantly via the Wii. I think you are going to see a lot of new possibilities for new types of entertainment, such as new channels for the Wii in that type of network environment."

bah.

Última edição:
Discurso do presidente da Nintendo of Japan, Satoru Iwata:

- 45 Wii games, 79 DS games being developed by Nintendo, first info on these games at end of Summer

- Many of these games are “real gamer games” such as Super Mario Galaxy

- Wii production increased, 14 million for next fiscal year

- Increased Wii shipment should become apparent next month

- 2.5 million DS units being made a month, this tops the GBA popularity height which was 2.3 million a month

- Iwata’s goal isn’t in pushing hardware, it’s in selling software. Long term final goal is 300,000,000 units of software sold

- The above figure includes Nintendo games and third party games

- Wiimote/Nunchuck for FPS games was talked about again. Iwata says Metroid Prime 3: Corruption testers are saying current setup feels very close to keyboard and mouse.

- Iwata hopes that EA can innovate with their sports titles due to the Wiimote/Nunchuck

- 3.3 million Virtual Console titles were downloaded. Specific details on game by game basis were not given

- Iwata doesn’t plan on bringing their software to cell phones at this time

- Nintendo is already looking a number of different options for hardware development on future consoles
Fonte: http://wii.ign.com/articles/784/784065p1.html; http://gonintendo.com/?p=17017

isto seria...interessante.

According to the Japanese newspaper, Iwata stated that they "would love to see Kutaragi join up with Nintendo".

Fonte

Nintendo Upcoming Game “Fun-Fact” Sheet

Misc:

* Project H.A.M.M.E.R. and Disaster: Day of Crisis are both very close to finalization. Nintendo plans to use them as drought fillers. (Makes sense, no one knows if they’ll be a success.)
* The Virtual Console will be getting some major additions soon, not just Classic Game wise. (All I can say about that.)
* The Wii-Specific Zelda is currently in the works. It is not currently planned for release within the next two years. It will differ greatly from former Zelda titles. (Zelda fans tend to have mixing reactions toward “new” Zeldas…uh-oh.)
* Mario Kart, Various Sports are also currently in development. Currently being worked on with online in mind. (Almost sure-fire successes.)
* No word on StarFox. (I have no idea if this means it’s not even planned or if details aren’t allowed to be discussed.)
* Even more surprises in terms of new IPs are in store. (We might be able to expect some info at the media summit)
* Wii Music and Fitness Pack are still set for release this year. (I’m a musician, so I can’t wait to see Wii Music. Fitness…eh.)
* All going according to plan, Animal Crossing will be released in ’08. (Meh, not a big fan myself.)
* Kirby is not on hiatus, contrary to some people’s belief. (Huge fan, but no Sakurai may change things quite a bit.)
* No word on a non-bongo DK yet. (Lame.)
* Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games has had more man-power put into it since the expectations for the game are becoming greater. (That’s good; I don’t want a bad game that I will end up buying anyway. It is gonna be a piece of VG history after all.)
* Nintendo is working closely with third parties this time around, to ensure that Wii will not go unsupported. (No-brainer. I’m grateful though.)

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption:

* Players will not have to re-gain all of their abilities. (Holy Cannoli, apparently this isn’t news but it is to me and it excites me in the pants.)
* Players will have a corruption mode, similar to hyper mode, that will only be available to use for a limited amount of time. (Think symbiote spidey in SM3.)
* Players will not have to switch beams, as they combine. (Think 2-D Metroid.)
* The developers are working closely with Nintendo themselves to include some sort of online functionality. (Don’t get your hopes up, the way the PR worded it it sounded like it was more WiiConnect oriented than Multiplayer)
* Planned to be released this year, “sooner than most are expecting.” (Oh snap.)

Super Mario Galaxy:

* SMG is planned to boast some sort of multiplayer functions. (Oh god, whens the last time that happened? SMW? YES PLEASE.)
* No online functionality is planned to be included. (Well, to be honest, I didn’t really expect any.)
* Will be released this year. No word on when. (My guess is early/late Q4)

Super Smash Bros. Brawl:

* Players will be able to choose from multiple control options. Main focus is on GC controller, and Nintendo is currently considering redistribution of them. (Good, I can’t find wavebirds anywhere. I hope this means I can just use the remote and nunchuck, he wouldn’t say.)
* No motion-sensitive controls in main game. (Does that mean mini-games etc. will?)
* Game will feature no more than 50 characters. (Gee, thanks a lot. I didn’t know that already </sarcasm>)
* “Since there’s a huge fan-demand for online play, the game will almost definitely feature it. That’s the plan. We pay a lot more attention to the fans than you would think, and we think it would be pretty dumb to ignore it. What’s funny is if we had never addressed the rumor, people wouldn’t be so expectant of it as they are.” (Thank god, hopefully an end to the “This better be online or I’m not buying it” stuff.)
* They wouldn’t tell me any new specific characters. (Just thought I’d get that in there.)
* “Fans will be extremely pleased with the quality and number of characters we’ve brought around, as we made this very much a fan-desire project. There won’t be anymore ‘clones’ (just thought I should mention, he did the finger quote thing, and I literally lol’d) either. There are definitely characters that will be huge surprises too, one of which happens to be my absolute favorite.” (Thanks for the cliffhanger. Wait…so no more clones? What about…)
* Not all characters will return. The original smash bros. will. (Oh…bye Roy (one of my mains.))
* Alternate Costumes/Color Schemes will be included. (Hot sauce. I’ll take white Zora Link please.)
* No comment on third parties. (Damn you.)
* The game has been made “more balanced”. (Cool. No more tiers? Ummm…idk if I like this yet.)
* No comment on N64 like intros. (lol)
* No comment on “advanced techniques”. (I’m mediocre at that stuff anyway, so, I’m neutral on this.)
* There will be new items, and some have been taken out. (Bob-ombs confirmed, don’t worry.)
* Super Smash Attacks are not immediately activated, can be reserved. (Well, now that I think about it…duh.)
* Adventure mode will be much larger, classic mode will be featured. (No word on if chars. Would have individual stories)
* Will include more game modes, some from N64 will return. (Due to popular demand, apparently.)
* Events will be included. (I love those things, so to me it’s awesome.)
* This game is scheduled to release this year. (My guess is Fall.)
* No comment on shoot the credits.
in http://nintendrone.blog.com/

Aqui está uma lista dos futuros jogos a serem lançados na Wii:

Penso que não seja oficial, aqui está a fonte: http://nintendrone.blog.com/

- Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None
- Animal Crossing
- Anubis II
- Avatar: The Last Airbender -- The Burning Earth
- Backyard Football 2008
- Battalion Wars 2
- Ben 10: Protector of Earth
- Big Brain Academy
- Bigs, The
- Bionicle Heroes
- Bomberman Land Wii
- Boogie
- Call for Heroes: Pompolic Wars
- CRASH of the Titans
- Dance Dance Revolution: Hottest Party
- Dewy's Adventure
- Digimon
- Disaster: Day of Crisis
- DK: Bongo Blast
- Donkey Kong Wii
- Dragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors
- Driver: Parallel Lines
- EA Playground
- F-Zero X
- Fantastic 4: Rise of Silver Surfer
- FIFA Soccer 2008
- Final Fantasy CC
- Fire Emblem Godess of Dawn
- Forever Blue
- Godzilla: Unleashed
- Guitar Hero III
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix
- Harvest Moon: Wii
- Health Pack
- High School Musical
- Impossible Mission
- Kid Icarus
- Kirby
- Kirby's Dream Bowl (?)
- Line Rider
- Madden NFL 2008
- Manhunt 2
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games
- Mario Kart
- Mario Sports
- Mario Strikers: Charged
- Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2
- Medal of Honor: Airborne
- Mega Man Wii
- Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
- Mortal Kombat: Armageddon
- My Sims
- NBA Live 2008
- NiGHTS into Dreams: Journey of Dreams
- Ninjabread Man
- No More Heroes
- Opoona
- Pac-Man Carnival
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
- Pokemon Battle Revolution
- Project H.A.M.M.E.R.
- Project Rygar
- Rayman: Raving Rabbids 2
- Resident Evil 4 Wii
- Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles
- Red Steel 2
- Sadness
- Scarface: The World Is Yours
- Shrek the Third
- Simpsons, The
- Soul Calibur: Legends
- Space Station Tycoon
- Super Mario Galaxy
- Super Paper Mario
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- Sword of Legendia
- Tecmo Bowl 2008
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour '08
- Tomb Raider: Anniversary
- Transformers: The Game
- Ultimate DuckHunt
- Wii Music
- WWE Smackdown! vs. RAW 2008
- 100's of Virtual Console Games (NES, SNES, N64, Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn(?), TurboGrafx 16)
- Wii Channels
- Unannounced/Surprise Titles

Última edição:
Não sabia bem onde por isto ponho aqui...

This is the end of Ubisoft´s trailer, promoting its new casual games line. The trailer was first shown at the company´s Ubidays event on May 22nd 2007. It shows some kind of 3D projection - something that has been rumoured to be an upcoming peripheral for the Wii in the past. Is this a real accessory? If not, why was it part of Ubisoft´s presentation?

:arrow:Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8RS0oH51UU&eurl=http://gonintendo.com/?p=18447
8|

PS: Caso encontrem uma thread melhor para pôr, avisem!:)

Não metia as minhas mãos no fogo por isso, e logo pelas mãos da ubisoft que nos tem sido de longe a empresa que nos deu pior tratamento até agora (o line-up actual deles para mim prova isso mesmo). Eles que mudem de atitude e a gente depois fala.

Acho que não é um periférico real ou algo que se deva esperar, creio ser mais uma questão estética que eles quiseram incluir no video, que também passa por outras excentricidades.

Podcast do IGN:

Peer: Ok, next question is 'What's your most anticipated Wii game that you've played, whether it's been showcased or behind close doors'. Yeah if you ask a question like that don't expect him to tell you any secrets *slight laugh*.

matt: I think Galaxy would still be my favourite, it's up there. metroid too, those games are shoe-ins. Brawl obviously. Then there are some 3rd party games too; Manhunt 2, which we put up a preview today of. It's disgustingly sick it's almost funny. it's so gross and out there; we had a lot of fun . There's also a couple of behind close doors games we can't really talk about but they seem cool. (HERE COMES THE IMPORTANT PART!!!!!) Now, there was this one game that I played a few months back that i quite liked; Peer you'd remember because i had to travel there to play it, bit it's nice to know Nintendo are making new games that are.....*Matt stops realised what he said and Peer bursts out laughing*.

Peer: *laughter for the next 5 seconds*

Matt: I meant 3rd Parties and Nintendo...

Peer: God i guess you can get stuff out of him.
Fonte: http://wii.ign.com/articles/792/792165p1.html

Bom... e Rumores:

I have had the privilege over the past 48 hours to witness history in the making at the “(Pre E3) Nintendo Media Event” here in Seattle, WA. All of the information I have to share with you is under embargo, but as the true fans and the true gamers, I believe you are entitled to it. As a regular lurker on these forums I know what this means to all of you, and I decided early yesterday to disseminate this information to those that deserved to have it. No worries – I have taken the appropriate measures to ensure that my identity cannot be identified so that I will not face consequences for my actions. I hope you will enjoy learning this information and that you share my enthusiasm for the future of Nintendo.

Where to begin?

Following Reggie Fils-Aime’s speech yesterday (now widely reported) we were invited to a room to play a number of already announced games. We were given packets relating to each of these games with a large amount of information and goodies contained within. I’ll try to only share the information pertaining to the games you are all likely most interested in…then on to the surprises!

The first two games I will discuss are not only on embargo until Friday, but inexplicably until E3. Do not ask me why we were treated to so much regarding these games that we could not share. I suppose it is so that we can say things like “Trust me, you will be pleased.”

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Release Date – 08/20/2007

My experience playing this game demonstrated that Wii is capable of graphics far superior to what has been seen to date, and vast improvements have been made over the original build for this title. You will finally say “wow” when you see this game.

More importantly, Metroid will be a Wi-Fi title. There is no competitive online mode or multiplayer but WiiConnect 24 plays a large role. Metroid Prime 3 is slated to be the final entry in to the Prime series and is meant to carry fans over for quite some time. As such, new missions will become available for download on a regular basis (I have no idea how often a “regular basis” is). In addition, new suits and weapons are also going to be available for download. No detailed information was provided beyond this, but as explained to me, the purpose is to provide an experience that will be “ever evolving and changing so that the game may become entirely new over time.” This aspect of the game was why it was delayed for so long.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Release Date – 11/12/2007

Unfortunately, Smash Bros. only featured one playable level, which is what you’re seeing in most of the screenshots. However, there was a demonstration of the game’s Wi-Fi abilities and one new character shown. As you’ve seen, the game looks stunning and in certain instances plays like a dream. There are two available control methods, “Classic” and “Brawl.” Classic utilizes either a Gamecube controller or the Classic controller and plays much like previous entries in the series. Brawl utilizes the Wii Remote and Nunchuk attachment. Various attacks can be increased in strength by moving the Wii Remote in the direction of the attack. You can also add an extra jump when pressing up on the control stick and moving your Remote upwards. Unfortunately, these maneuvers felt tacked on.

Super Mario Galaxy
Release Date – 12/10/2007

Much hands-on time was spent with this title. It is essentially everything fans of Mario 64 will be expecting from the game. Unlike Mario Sunshine, this entry in the series will allow players the ability to explore vast areas of varying style. By now, you have undoubtedly seen the mini-planet hopping scenes on video and in screen shots. That being said, you probably have no idea how massive this game truly is. The mini-planets, comets, and space exploration are simply the surface of the game, and experienced mostly at the beginning. As the game progresses, most levels are within giant planets, each with its own unique feel. I was reminded often of jumping in to different paintings on Mario 64 and how each level was unique from the others. Think of outer-space in Galaxy as the castle is to Mario 64.

Another interesting bit of information regarding this title is cooperative play. When playing with a friend they will have the ability to assist you in your movements. This works by pointing the star where you want to advance to and having Mario follow the pattern drawn. This only happens at particular points in the game and is not necessary for play. However, it allows a friend to join the fun.

Finally, WiiConnect 24 is also utilized in this title, but no information regarding this was provided.

Disaster: Day of Crisis
Release – First Quarter 2008

Disaster is now the official title of this game, with Day of Crisis being the subtitle. This was done to show the potential of the title becoming a series, which helped fuel Nintendo’s desire to purchase Monolith. Each would be subsequently named Disaster: XXXX.

The game still appeared to be very much “in development” due to the lack of playable areas, but featured graphics much improved from the E3 Trailer. The most interesting aspect of this title was the necessity to use the Wii Remote in unique ways to assist in the advancement of the game. In one area, the player had to determine that the Wii Remote needed to be pointed at a water valve and then turned to unleash water onto a raging fire. These “puzzles” give the game more of an action-adventure feel. Ultimately, it felt like an entirely new type of gaming experience.

M-09 (FKA Project H.A.M.M.E.R.)
Release – Second Quarter 2008

Project H.A.M.M.E.R. is now officially titled M-09. The game seemed to be fairly far along in development and featured a number of playable areas. Other than the title change and release date, most of what you need to know about this game is already available. It plays as previously described, and the various levels I played were all within a major metropolis. The variety of each level comes only in how unique each city area can be from the previous one.

Now for the goodies…

A video montage was shown of the following games and channels, all with a promised 2008 release date. I’ll include a few notes of what I gathered from the snippets (and I do mean snippets) of each:

Mario Kart – Graphically impressive. Looked very traditional. Controlled like other Wii racing games, Wi-Fi logo.

Animal Crossing – Looks very much like past titles. Wi-Fi logo.

Vision Red – Original Nintendo RPG. Looked similar to Final Fantasy VII in terms of character design and style of play.

Nintendo Pennant Chase Baseball – Why this game is only available in video form is beyond me. However, the graphics have been spruced up from the Gamecube version and it controls like you think it would.

Wii Health – People doing a variety of exercises with the Wii Remote shown. Results page shows calories burned and a variety of other information. Mii are utilized.

Wii Music – A variety of instruments can be played with the Wii Remote and each performance added to others to make songs. Wi-Fi logo.

Mii Popularity – Looked a lot like Everybody Votes with Mii profiles. Various attributes can be ranked. Miis appear to be grouped in different classifications for ranking and ease of finding.

Demo Channel – Showed players downloading demos of Virtual Console titles.

In terms of major information, that almost sums it up. There were some third party games shown but nothing too exciting.

The final piece of information however was for most of the press the most exciting of all. A final video was shown that left everyone buzzing with excitement.

Sentences flashed across a black screen and faded…

I don’t remember them all or exactly, but they were similar to what I will provide below:

The greatest adventure in gaming

Lands of epic proportions

A hero for all time

A love to die for…

Link then appears screaming for a very brief second before the screen turns black and a tri-force slams onto the screen and smashes in to pieces.

If the character model used for Link is any indication of where this series is headed, expect ultra-realism, grittiness, and a very dark feel."
Fonte: http://forums.gametrailers.com/showthread.php?t=102295

pensei em distribuir os rumores de certos jogos para as threads proprias, mas desde o ultimo bump algumas delas não tiveram comentários pelo que não sei, deve ser maioritariamente rumores no entanto.

Épá, isto de novidade tem pouco mas acho que não valia a pena uma novo tópico...
Hoje apareceu isto:

0815957001180222960.jpg

Provavelmente Fake mas não custa nada sonhar! :D
Acabo por não acreditar pois a Crytek deve querer levar o Crysis a um nível gráfico nunca antes visto e não deve estar para "massacrá-lo" para o pôr na Wii...
Mas, como já disse, não custa nada sonhar...:)

Back