Notícias do mundo Nintendo

eu o zelda vou comprar para a GC, é melhor porque se comprar para a wii nunca mais pego na GC e ainda nem fez um ano que a tenho....

lilme disse:
eu o zelda vou comprar para a GC, é melhor porque se comprar para a wii nunca mais pego na GC e ainda nem fez um ano que a tenho....
A Nintendo ainda não decidiu bem o que vai fazer com o Zelda... mas há hipotese de... um dois em um:

About Zelda Twilight Princess
They don’t know if it will be in two SKU in Europe, or just one with both the GCN and the Wii versions. They’re studying right now the cost for the final user and the viability of these options in our continent to make the right choice.
Fonte: http://www.techzonept.com/showpost.php?p=1052139&postcount=132 ; http://gonintendo.com/?p=3394

Oxalá :)

Rayman - novas imagens

np1.JPG

np2.JPG

Ubisoft, Midway Reveal More Titles in Development

According to gaming Web site 1UP.com, Ubisoft North America President Laurent Detoc and Midway President David Zucker revealed at the Ziff Davis Electronic Games Summit the number of titles each publisher currently has in development for Wii.

Previously, Ubisoft's only known Wii titles were Red Steel, Rayman Raving Rabbids and Open Season (based on the CGI film), but Detoc confirmed the French publisher has three additional titles in development. Likewise, Zucker mentioned during the panel that Midway's six Wii projects are underway, four of them being Blitz: The League, Happy Feet and The Ant Bully and Mortal Kombat: Armageddon. With the exception of Mortal Kombat, the six named titles from both publishers are expected to release this fall, but no further specifics regarding the newly announced games were given.

Detoc did, however, offer praise for Wii, mentioning a number of times during the panel that he expects the console to have a "large audience and market." In addition, he noted his enjoyment using the system in a time when fewer games appealed to him. "The first time I picked up that sucker I couldn't stop playing it," he proclaimed.

http://www.thewiire.com/news/394/1/Ubisoft_Midway_Reveal_More_Titles_in_Development

Mais Ubisoft. :002:

Wii Prove Our Promise

August 2, 2006 - The Games Convention 2006 is gearing up to kick off in Leipzig, Germany, and Nintendo fans will definitely want to tune in for the event, which has over the years proven to be a miniature version of the Electronic Entertainment Expo for the region.

The GC 2006's official website reveals that beginning at 10:15 a.m. on August 23, Nintendo will hold a press conference from the exhibition titled: "Wii prove our promise." Few details about the conference itself are known, but the title is very telling.

Another, separate event titled "Electronic Arts / Nintendo" is scheduled for 2:00 p.m. the same day.

What can Nintendo enthusiasts expect? Well, if unsubstantiated reports out of France are to be believed, Nintendo may unveil as many as five never-before-seen Wii games. IGN is aware of at least one unannounced new project and we're confident gamers will be happy.

On top of everything else, some companies are set to show some of their Wii wares, presumably in playable form. Ubisoft has already said that its first-person shooter Red Steel and anticipated quasi-platformer Rayman Raving Rabbids will be on-hand in some capacity.

The Games Convention 2006 opens its doors officially from August 24 through August 27. IGN will, of course, be there to dissect every last Wii-related detail.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/722/722861p1.html

Última edição:
Detoc did, however, offer praise for Wii, mentioning a number of times during the panel that he expects the console to have a "large audience and market." In addition, he noted his enjoyment using the system in a time when fewer games appealed to him. "The first time I picked up that sucker I couldn't stop playing it," he proclaimed.

São comentarios destes que fazem pensar que a Wii pode ser um gigante adormecido.

BrOiller disse:
São comentarios destes que fazem pensar que a Wii pode ser um gigante adormecido.

Mas ela ainda não nasceu. :004:

Não querias antes escrever: "São comentarios destes que fazem pensar que a Nintendo pode ser um gigante adormecido"

É engraçada a resolução
1280*720p
Já se sabe que a Wii só dá para 720*480p
Mas pelo estilo gráfico a preto e branco e granulado parece-me que isto será irrelevante (a resolução)
E a coisa promete

timber disse:
É engraçada a resolução
1280*720p
Já se sabe que a Wii só dá para 720*480p
Mas pelo estilo gráfico a preto e branco e granulado parece-me que isto será irrelevante (a resolução)
E a coisa promete
A resolução nativa para todos os jogos da Wii vai ser, 853x480 progressivos ;)

Q: You only released one Winning Eleven for the GameCube, (Ed: Winning Eleven 6 Final Evolution in Japan only) what kind of plans do you have for Wii?

Seabass: That’s not a next-gen engine (laughs) but I shouldn’t say that for good reasons. The graphics are not really the same as the 360 or PS3. But the controller is simply unique. We are already discussing with Nintendo – we have always been discussing with all parties. In our discussions with Nintendo it’s how we utilize this new controller. As a creator I am looking forward to how to make use of the controller. At the same time I fear that it’s going to be tons of work and innovations that I have to come up with to create PES on Wii.
Fonte: http://www.gameinformer.com/News/Story/200608/N06.0826.1445.18789.htm

Isto serve de confirmação, no meu livro ^_^

EDIT:
Rayman Raving Rabbids exclusivity discussed

We have heard a couple times that Rayman Raving Rabbids’ Wii version is the main focus for the team at Ubisoft. They have also stated that they will work on the ports once the Wii version is completely finished. Spanish site MeriStation has the goods on just how long Rayman will be exclusive to the Wii.

Rayman fans who aren’t purchasing a Wii are going to have to hold tight for a bit before they get their Rayman Raving Rabbids port. According to Ubisoft, the title won’t be making the jump to other consoles until May of 2007. That gives the Wii a 6 month exclusivity period for the title. It is the same exact deal Ubisoft ran with Microsoft when the original Splinter Cell headed to the Xbox.

I am very interested to see how the ports of RRR will turn out compared to the Wii version. Thanks to Seifer for the heads up.
Fonte: http://gonintendo.com/?p=5058

Ai... que vou à falencia... Mas iniciativas destas têm de ser recompensadas... $_$

Details on controls of THQ Wii games

SpongeBob Squarepants

• SpongeBob fans will get to fly using the Wii controller as it becomes an aircraft’s control stick in unique, fast paced flying sections.
• Players will experience racing as they grip the Wii controller like a steering wheel for a whole new and intuitive virtual driving experience.
• Rampage through Bikini Bottom as a 50 foot Plankton using the Wii’s unique accelerometers by sweeping, swiping and shaking the controller to punch, stomp and roar through a path of destruction.

• Melee attacks using the Wii’s controller in sweeping gestures allow players to create combo-moves.
• Players perform Bending moves by moving the Wii controller left, right, up or down.
• Focus Moves allow players to draw symbols, using the Wii controller, from the “Avatar world” in a time based series in order to generate special moves.
• Players can use the Wii Nunchuk to control the game camera with tilting action.

Cars

• Players will race rotating the Wii controller like a steering wheel.
• Control jumps with the Wii controller.
• Enhanced mini games will use the unique control features including tilt mechanics in Tractor Tipping and motion mechanics for the Pit Stop.

Barnyard

• Swing the Wii remote like a club to tee off for a game of golf.
• Simulate a pool stick with the Wii remote in a game of Barnyard Billiards.
• Swing and strike with the controller to whack weasels in the Whack-a-Rac game.
• Utilize the Wii controller like a steering wheel to take the farmer’s truck on a joy ride.
Fonte: http://gonintendo.com/?p=5054

Última edição:
*RUMOR* More arguements for Dragon Quest on Wii

Rumors of the next entry in the Dragon Quest series heading to the Wii are building up steam. A poster over at the IGN boards found an audio interview with Dragon Quest creator Hori Yuji in which he states a few bits of info that could lead one to believe Dragon Quest IX may find a home on Wii.

- DQ 1 was made by 5 people. DQ 9 by 100 to 200 people

- DQ 7 had such a big scenario that the game was delayed often - DQ 9 is under development. About 80% of the World it will take place in has been finished.. The theme is a secret. But there will be a lot of new gameplay

- Next Month there will be some more info. The maincharacter might not be male .

- ‘FF’ wants to show great visuals and DQ wants to let the gamer feel a direct experience..

- Hori Yuji is sceptical about greater Disc space and better graphics. He doesnt care that much about graphics, speed or capacity.. All he cares about is a great experience

- He likes Legend of Zelda, Animal Crossing, FF XI, Famicom Wars (Advance Wars) and Monster Hunter

We know that the Wii will see a side story in the Dragon Quest universe, but I think many fans would love to see the next true installment come our way.
Fonte: http://gonintendo.com/?p=5066

Imagens de Call of Dutty Wii:
cod1.JPG

cod2.JPG

cod3s.JPG
Fonte: http://revoeyes.blogspot.com/2006/08/new-call-of-duty-3-wii-pics.html

Mais informações de RE: Wii esta sexta feira?

4bfef16855csa8538ee0cfff88740832f_01.jpg

Eu estou com mtas expectativas em relação à Wii mas o Call of Duty parece-me fraquinho, não???

:(

Última edição:
sem querer tirar demasiadas conclusões estamos a falar de scans de revistas, e não de "actual pixel-per-pixel screenshots"... Não me parece nada mau, mas para tirar conclusões prefiro esperar por ver umas press release da EA. Não me parecem nem muito maus, nem muito bons, mas perfeitamente suficientes.

Back